DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Disney +) March 2025

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
never had a problem with Foggy
Karen should’ve died
fukk you Frank Castle for protecting this bum ass bytch that got Ben killed
I liked both for the most part but Karen got so damned formulaic. She gets scared, fired up, scared, threatened, cries and then fired up again. Wash rinse repeat.

Foggy was good all the way through. I really liked how he got more and more confident as the show went on.

No problem with them coming back.

But yeah, I was like, why is Karen still alive. Not even on the point knowing the comics, but how things were going. She kept pushing and pushing and never got hit like Foggy. But still I didn't hate her.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I liked both for the most part but Karen got so damned formulaic. She gets scared, fired up, scared, threatened, cries and then fired up again. Wash rinse repeat.

Foggy was good all the way through. I really liked how he got more and more confident as the show went on.

No problem with them coming back.

But yeah, I was like, why is Karen still alive. Not even on the point knowing the comics, but how things were going. She kept pushing and pushing and never got hit like Foggy. But still I didn't hate her.
Nah, fukk that:childplease:
She was as useless as Danny Rand and Sigourney Weaver
Her whole identity and character development was propelled by Ben dying
It’s the same formula across all media platforms
Use black characters to move character c forward in a story that nobody cares about
I don’t hate the actress because she was great as Faye in GOW
But fukk Karen as a record label, staff and muthafukkin crew:pacspit:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I think this would work, I like the one without the mask

l9q5rj8xa1y51.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:I know they won’t do it…:demonic:But I hope we get that demonic Bullseye. From the comics that killed a random guy and took his family hostage. Only so he could recreate The Punisher family’s death to try understand The Punisher. :lupe:Bruh was really taking random families to the park to get clapped.

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Echo was pretty mid and the last ep took it to bad, but it had two fun fight scenes but nowhere near as good as brutal as DD and Punisher but hopefully Marvel takes de criticizing and make this closer to the Netflix vibes.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
The main problem with Karen for me was she had an ugly face and I think she was skinny fat. If she looked good, that I'd have been okay with her.

It's like Skylar from Breaking Bad, everyone else hated her, but I was just :ehh: as she had that thick milfy body. Her sister on the other hand :demonic:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The main problem with Karen for me was she had an ugly face and I think she was skinny fat. If she looked good, that I'd have been okay with her.

It's like Skylar from Breaking Bad, everyone else hated her, but I was just :ehh: as she had that thick milfy body. Her sister on the other hand :demonic:

I disagree. I remember her from true blood and I always thought she was fukkable. they never made her look fukkable on daredevil, but I know it's possible.