DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Disney +) March 2025

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
You didn't need to quote me to say you hope this fails. You could just go out and live life.

:manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yall got such high hopes. Me and @CHICAGO gon be :umad: at yall when this trash drops and it's a hot stinking pile of foolery.

You heard it here first brehs. Marvel lost the people who made them great. They no longer have the talent required to do this show and do it right. They are in no mans land.

This show will make a mockery of the Daredevil character. It will be worse than Echo and Hawkeye. You heard it here first.
I'm with you.. There has been NOTHING since Tony Stark died that says they'll be able to pull this off. This ain't a character driven show like Loki or Wandavision... They have to make action the focus and also keep it R rated... Two things Disney has never been known for

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
it's like people didn't even watch the show Colter's (Luke Cage) is supposed to be a kind of black corny, preppy, square, straight laced he was the son of a preacher.,in the marine corp's and a cop and only went to prison because he was framed in the netflix shows Rosario Dawson even called him corny on a date

in the comic he was raised in several juvenile homes, spent most of his youth in a gang nikka's bascally want 50 cent " Get Rich or Die Tryin" luke cage with him getting super power's in prison

Luke Cage was Black Panther before Black Panther.

In that I mean he was the MCU's FIRST lead Black hero.

So BECAUSE of that, they made him a model hero the same way Black Panther was (Obama) in the movie.

Luke Cage wouldn't lecture a breh for saying "nikka".

I think Luke Cage in the show would have been much different if the Black Panther movie had already come out.

Daps
Echo had me GOING in episode one

but by episode 3 i wanted to dead ass go to bed

I stopped in the middle of ep 2 and never went back. I read the spoilers. That was the first time I didn't finish a marvel show.

That bad writing stood in front of me like Gandalf when he said "you shall not pass!!! :damn:"

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I stopped in the middle of ep 2 and never went back. I read the spoilers. That was the first time I didn't finish a marvel show.

That bad writing stood in front of me like Gandalf when he said "you shall not pass!!! :damn:"
Lmao I couldn’t finish it either. And when I saw the reviews on YouTube I was dying :russ:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
PADJr5C.jpeg
oIzYZMj.jpeg

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
These set photos of White Tiger do not look promising. His costume looks cheap but at least he's in a costume. I hope not turning him into a joke.