DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN (Disney +) March 2025

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn the fall off for marvel is real .,,,, it was a good run

I wonder what’s the next move

Man there was a lot of mid and lower during the Infinity Saga. It's just that the Great Movies (primarily the Russo's Joints and BP1) were so good that people ignored the mid and trash. And it's no coincidence that those great movies had more mature/serious overtones.

Most of the MCU shyt has been mid at best to straight doo doo drawz status since.

They need to drop The Children OF The Atom (again with a more mature overtone) and stop bullshyttin. Only way to save this mid shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man there was a lot of mid and lower during the Infinity Saga. It's just that the Great Movies (primarily the Russo's Joints and BP1) were so good that people ignored the mid and trash. And it's no coincidence that those great movies had more mature/serious overtones.

Most of the MCU shyt has been mid at best to straight doo doo drawz status since.

They need to drop The Children OF The Atom (again with a more mature overtone) and stop bullshyttin. Only way to save this mid shyt.

I think marvel is doing the xmen reboot right now behind the scenes but i hope it doesnt suck...:lupe:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think marvel is doing the xmen reboot right now behind the scenes but i hope it doesnt suck...:lupe:

they've lost a LOT of faith.

Russo's ain't coming back either.

Man, if they fukkup the X-Men, it might be curtains.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure disney will fukk this up too. Moon Knight and kingpins appearce in Hawkeye showed me they can't do these types of characters.

But I'm not sure why people are complaining about him not being in costume when He was out of costume for most of the netflix show during season 1 and 3.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:ufdup:Other supposedly leaks are there too. Read at your own risk lol.
:picard: i hope this is troll. Why is marvel stealing rhymes from DC, on some Crisis on Infinite Earths flow....the cw version. I'm starting to think DC planted a sleeper cell at Marvel. Secret Invasion was just 6 hours of blatant multiple examples of troll-like character derailment and Secret Wars appears more of the same. Let me find out that the 🐇 out played the 🐁

:picard: that not having a show bible is probably the worst thing about all of Marvel tv. They been spittin off the dome for a while and it caught up to them, like Wayne in the mid 2010s. Bars looking funny in the light. Them multi-show, shytty police procedurals have show bibles. Even that cw Archie show its own actors/writers clown, has a bible.

DC may actually have next:francis:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I think Marvel will do the X-Men more dirty than Fox :hubie:
I been saying this. I don't think they will capture the tone correctly...This ain't and better not be Guardians of the Galaxy.

For all their faults, Fox had the right tone...they just treated the source material with disdain. Disney actually does alright with the source material, even with putting their own "spin" on it...they just lack continuity, plot elements that go nowhere, characters we care about, and they keep Guardian of the Galaxy everything.

Last edited: