Dante Ross industry A&R and sometime hiphop producer gets packed up by Tariq and FBA’s on Twitter. Goes private.

Daps
But he was listening and doing "jungle music" regardless of what his fellow Latinos were asking him.
Many Black people also thought it wasn't worth anyone's time either.
Nobody is saying that Latinos didn’t participate in hiphop.

I will post examples of Latinos claiming they created the artform that Tariq showed in that debate:

Latinos saying they didn’t start hiphop and that Latinos called it jungle bunny music:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nobody is saying that Latinos didn’t participate in hiphop.

I will post examples of Latinos claiming they created the artform that Tariq showed in that debate:

Latinos saying they didn’t start hiphop and that Latinos called it jungle bunny music:

Okay, this just sounds paranoid. African Americans cannot be erased from the founding of Hip Hop that's impossible. Flash, Herc and Bambaata get the most credit to this day and they are all Black. Some Lationos claiming they were there and also contributed doesn't erase Black people. That's dumb.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Okay, this just sounds paranoid. African Americans cannot be erased from the founding of Hip Hop that's impossible. Flash, Herc and Bambaata get the most credit to this day and they are all Black. Some Lationos claiming they were there and also contributed doesn't erase Black people. That's dumb.

DJ Kool Herc, a Jamaican immigrant, is credited as the godfather of hip hop. Yet, Busta believes that Caribbean islands don’t get nearly enough credit in the birth of the culture as they deserve. “Hip hop was given birth to by Caribbean culture,” he contends. “Jamaica gave birth to hip hop. Hip hop, he’s a yardman. So, with that being said, we do have to understand that there’s a lost history that is being significantly neglected by everyone in hip hop, as far as research is concerned. Nobody thinks to go to the West Indian culture to acknowledge how the birth of this culture was even conceived. And I think that that’s something that I take great pride in being able to bring to the forefront on this ‘Drink Champs’ platform because there ain’t no other place more deemed appropriate.”

I'm not sure how west Indian culture influenced the creation of Hip Hop in 1970. But I'd love to hear it.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Flash, Herc, and Bambooty were all West Indians.

Tariq’s claim is that FBA solely created hip-hop to him they aren’t black.

Latinos also aren’t a race. Puerto Ricans shouldn’t be treated as an entirely different entity than say Jamaicans or other Caribbeans because they speak Spanish. Jamaicans are mostly black and Puerto Ricans are more multiracial. Mr. Magic was a black Puerto Rican. People also need to stop saying “Latinos”. It was really only Puerto Ricans.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I'm not sure how west Indian culture influenced the creation of Hip Hop in 1970. But I'd love to hear it.
He's saying West Indians don't get enough credit meaning Africans Americans currently get most of the credit. That's not gonna change because Busta said this on fukkin' Drink Champs.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Flash, Herc, and Bambooty were all West Indians.

Tariq’s claim is that FBA solely created hip-hop to him they aren’t black.

Latinos also aren’t a race. Puerto Ricans shouldn’t be treated as an entirely different entity than say Jamaicans or other Caribbeans because they speak Spanish. Jamaicans are mostly black and Puerto Ricans are more multiracial. Mr. Magic was a black Puerto Rican. People also need to stop saying “Latinos”. It was really only Puerto Ricans.
Well I disagree with Tariq West Indian's are Black. I knew Herc was West Indian but I didn't even know the other 2 were. So just on sight they are Black people. Getting in the weeds about, "who is really Black" is corny. We all get discriminated against as looking like each other. The origin of it eventually gets to Africa so who cares really?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
He's saying West Indians don't get enough credit meaning Africans Americans currently get most of the credit. That's not gonna change because Busta said this on fukkin' Drink Champs.

Nobody thinks to go to the West Indian culture to acknowledge how the birth of this culture was even conceived.

Ok, Busta. What was the contribution in 1970?