Dante Ross industry A&R and sometime hiphop producer gets packed up by Tariq and FBA’s on Twitter. Goes private.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
in advertently you did

you went from saying no spics to some spics

Not my fault you don't understand context. Pablo Guzman a "black" latino gives context right here

from saying spades Vs ricans to sayin dark ricans

See above

you literally quoting people who said ther was a relationship

Dude, you don't understand context. "Black" Cuban, Mario Bauza explains how how race (visual race) played out within the black vs latin communities in NYC

"What is Latino? I'm no Latin (he identified as Black/Afro Cuban"

To black americans, the concept of a "black" latino didn't exist because to them, a "Latin" person was "white" or at least fair skinned. Read below for context of the earliest latinos in HipHop

"Black looking latinos"

S3Goghx.jpg

vs

Fair(er) Skinned Latinos

uYnFPdW.jpg

ChKksgFWUAAvd3K

NOI had latino members since day 1 you are incorrect in every assertion you have made

It did not

its cool tho breh im from here and lived it

experience trumps all

keep telling yourself that

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
keep telling yourself that

i dont gotta tell myself nothin my life is the life you googling about

im not the one from some other place then NYC, thas you

i learned from actual members from the actual places that you watch on youtube and google

TLDR

panthers, NOI, savage skulls, spades etc all had latino founding members in the 50s 60s 70s.

so u from queens :dead:

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
i dont gotta tell myself nothin my life is the life you googling about

im not the one from some other place then NYC, thas you

i learned from actual members from the actual places that you watch on youtube and google

TLDR

panthers, NOI, savage skulls, spades etc all had latino founding members in the 50s 60s 70s.

so u from queens :dead:
I'm from Brooklyn nikka lol

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
That poster is always and forever against our interests.

Two black Republicans standing behind some Trump supporting scunbag trying to sell DVDs, critiquing what is and is not in black peoples interest. :mjlol:

These hashtags have literally accomplished NOTHING besides buying Tariq Nasheed a bar since they started at least 7 years ago. 7 years later and black people have less rights today than when it started. Failed to gather public support around reparations even among black voters. Still focused on "immigrants" and bickering with one another on Twitter. Meanwhile the Republican white supremacist immigrant cacs taking away black peoples rights and "disrespecting FBA" like German immigrant Donald Drumpf and Italian immigrants Ron Deklantis are "growing" on your leaders.

:mjlol:

And have the brilliant strategist of these hashtags even considered a different course of action from repeating the same shyt after 7 years of failure? Nope! In fact Tariq needs your FBA money again to produce a half million dollar FBA Hip Hop documentary or something.

Girl, you and your clique can have it. I use to take this serious and I will always stand for left wing politics and I will always speak back at right wing fascist bullshyt whether its coming from a white supremacist or some c00n who thinks adjacent to them jusf with "black Americans" and "reparations" sprinkled in. Otherwise this hashtag shyt is all silly roleplay as far as I can tell anymore. Just a bunch of nikkas that miss being in high schoo pretending they fighting for a cause. Not even worth ny energy. Enjoy yourselves.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I will always stand for left wing politics and I will always speak back at right wing fascist bullshyt whether its coming from a white supremacist or some c00n
Liar. :mjlol:

The Dems could cook up a reason to genocide us tomorrow and you'd be here waving pompoms and making it our fault..

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Liar. :mjlol:

The Dems could cook up a reason to genocide us tomorrow and you'd be here waving pompoms and making it our fault..

Negative. In fact I fully and entirely condemn the military action against Palestinians by this administration. I think it's atrocious. I vote for the left wing parry. But politics aint easy and no one is above or beneath criticism.

Don't project your partisan hackery on others. Republican governors can completely disable a black community of clean resources, ban black history and studies in public schools that our tax dollars pay for, and ban affirmative action; and you and @K.O.N.Y would jump into every thread with your GOP pompoms deflecting all over the place, asking the dumbest questions like "well what are DEMOCRATS gonna do about it!", "this is all the fault of immigrants it should've been only for FBA!!!" Doing everything you can to misdirect anger away from white people or Republicans or fascist conservatives and make it the fault of immigrants or some other black people . Meanwhile anyone who is actually angry about it and squarely focused on defeating the people responsible for it you and your clique will call "shills" to try and disrupt any criticism of your precious white power party and your wannabe bourgeois c00nservative politics.

There's only one group of black folks around here who have proven time and time again every time our rights are threatened or stripped away they can and WILL put their partisan interests above black interests. And it ain't the liberals. It's you militant roleplaying "Trump ain't so bad" black conservative nikkas. Please donate to Tariq Nasheed and don't worry about those of us who actually vote.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Negative. In fact I fully and entirely condemn the military action against Palestinians by this administration. I think it's atrocious. I vote for the left wing parry. But politics aint easy and no one is above or beneath criticism.

Don't project your partisan hackery on others. Republican governors can completely disable a black community of clean resources, ban black history and studies in public schools that our tax dollars pay for, and ban affirmative action; and you and @K.O.N.Y would jump into every thread with your GOP pompoms deflecting all over the place, asking the dumbest questions like "well what are DEMOCRATS gonna do about it!", "this is all the fault of immigrants it should've been only for FBA!!!" Doing everything you can to misdirect anger away from white people or Republicans or fascist conservatives and make it the fault of immigrants or some other black people . Meanwhile anyone who is actually angry about it and squarely focused on defeating the people responsible for it you and your clique will call "shills" to try and disrupt any criticism of your precious white power party and your wannabe bourgeois c00nservative politics.

There's only one group of black folks around here who have proven time and time again every time our rights are threatened or stripped away they can and WILL put their partisan interests above black interests. And it ain't the liberals. It's you militant roleplaying "Trump ain't so bad" black conservative nikkas. Please donate to Tariq Nasheed and don't worry about those of us who actually vote.
You come into every thread interjecting this political nonsense. How did you get any of that longwinded post mixed with the topic at hand :mjlol:

You shills never even bother to read the room. Just going in head first with this bullshyt. Theres a time for the political theatre and this is not the thread for it. Literally only brews up when you observe FBAs pushing back against lies and anti black american rhetoric. LITERALLY never rears in any other situation otherwise.

You dont even save room for a diverse opinion. Everything adheres to lard tariq. He was your daddy, so you think hes our daddy the same way he was yours. Its a projection. People typically seem to take the lineage idea and run with it.Your deadbeat Daddy is not going to make black folks stop voting for democrats, dont worry

You negros koonbuyae yourselves to the point you render yourself ineffective culturally

The core concept of FBA/ados(lineage based movements) dosesnt make, for the type of negro you need for your "shilling" Thats the real reason you mad. Stay mad breh its only growing from here

And where are you getting 7 years from. It hasnt been gaining mass traction for that long. Its starting to brew now. The reparations thing is fairly recent, as far as acknowledgement on the ground level, at the point it is now. Its only going to get bigger

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

I DO NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN, unlike many of your lil dappers.
Dude is a clown

Black americans defending the culture is not what he needs. Which is why he runs the type of interference he does in these threads

No one has expressed a political opinion in this thread. I myself NEVER HAVE IN ANY THREAD PERIOD for the 10 years ive been posting here

defending the culture =Tariq nasheed and hashtag groups

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dude is a clown

Black americans defending the culture is not what he needs. Which is why he runs the type of interference he does in these threads

No one has expressed a political opinion in this thread. I myself NEVER HAVE IN ANY THREAD PERIOD for the 10 years ive been posting here

defending the culture =Tariq nasheed and hashtag groups

Shut your fakkit ass up, nikka.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I didn't agree with you at all

teens

The OG Spades didn't have any Ricans; the Ricans that got in later were "black looking" Rican not the light skinned trigueno ones

they lived in separate communities within the same space

disconnected/divided relations

No latinos in the OG NOI

NO Latinos connected to Panthers until they (Hampton) started the rainbow coalition

No Latinos in the OG Spades. They were founded on NOI/5% teachings

tFOozcB.png

The beliefs of 2nd wave of Spades wasn't the same as the founders

Latins were one of the opps lol

aWNwUli.png

tFOozcB.png

"Black" latinos were the ones who first trickled into Afram spaces, not the light skinned triqueno types because we looked at them as "black" and not "Hispanic"

2012_21_7_001_image.png

Mayweather levels of counterpunching w/facts here. 😲😲😲