Dante Ross industry A&R and sometime hiphop producer gets packed up by Tariq and FBA’s on Twitter. Goes private.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont gotta tell myself nothin my life is the life you googling about

im not the one from some other place then NYC, thas you

i learned from actual members from the actual places that you watch on youtube and google

TLDR

panthers, NOI, savage skulls, spades etc all had latino founding members in the 50s 60s 70s.

so u from queens :dead:
Not true, my grandparents were in the NOI since the 50s, my mom and her siblings were born into it, if you ever see a pic with Malcolm X & children at the museum of natural history, my mother along with my aunt is in the picture. There weren’t any Latinos in the NOI at these times. NONE!

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
i dont gotta tell myself nothin my life is the life you googling about

im not the one from some other place then NYC, thas you

i learned from actual members from the actual places that you watch on youtube and google

200w.gif

TLDR

panthers, NOI, savage skulls, spades etc all had latino founding members in the 50s 60s 70s.

so u from queens :dead:

Savage Skulls was a Rican gang...it makes sense they would have latino founding members. Panthers/NOI/Spades didn't have any FOUNDING latino members though:mjlol:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Not true, my grandparents were in the NOI since the 50s, my mom and her siblings were born into it, if you ever see a pic with Malcolm X & children at the museum of natural history, my mother along with my aunt is in the picture. There weren’t any Latinos in the NOI at these times. NONE!
Okay, this dude's officially getting COOKED now. :russ:

Man got blood in the NOI that he can identify.

Looks like bytch made anecdotal evidence and cries of "I lived there!" aren't gonna cut it anymore. 😭😭😭

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Man got blood in the NOI that he can identify.

I do too.

All my aunts on my father side were NOI. It was like six of them, all lightskin and thick, so they may have been confused for pr's and such. They used to get picked up in limos for mosque. Kids grew up on bean pies.

I grew up listening to the muezzins in the morning (and thinking they sang the hell out that shyt :lawd: ) and going to events. I was the 43rd grandchild and they all got Arabic names.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
You've seen the footage from the time period. There were non Black people participating in early Hip Hop.
Agree with the rest of your post but confused by this. Black people were not involved where?
You have clowns running around imitating us,
I'd be worried if a clown started imitating me :ehh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's amusing to me about this argument as it has been had several times on this forum is that the same members who say Jamaica had no parts in hip hops origin also say all Jamaican music was inspired by American music.

Go figure..

Truth is is hard to discern when there are too many biases.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What's amusing to me about this argument as it has been had several times on this forum is that the same members who say Jamaica had no parts in hip hops origin also say all Jamaican music was inspired by American music.

Go figure..

Truth is is hard to discern when there are too many biases.
How is that not clear to you? They were influenced by American broadcasts and contact with American blacks.

There are no biases, only facts.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Agree with the rest of your post but confused by this. Black people were not involved where?

I'd be worried if a clown started imitating me :ehh:

People are arguing about wether Latinos were participating in early Hip Hop.

I said that according to the footage anyone can look up for themselves, there were indeed Latinos participating. As well as other non Black people.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq nasheed only just misleading and playing yall. Putting black people against each other. Dont fall for the bait.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bs. These bp are trying to steal our history.

Rock with him all you want but tariq isnt the one to talk. Its not like he put out a conscious rap album when he was kflex. Dude always been about exploiting for business

Sounds like hes mad that dante ross rejected his demo tape.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Rock with him all you want but tariq isnt the one to talk. Its not like he put out a conscious rap album when he was kflex. Dude always been about exploiting for business

What exactly does this have to do with anything and exposing the truth

Tariq detractors just be throwing up anything,hoping something goes through the hoop

Wtf does this have to do with the documentary :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

What exactly does this have to do with anything and exposing the truth

Tariq detractors just be throwing up anything,hoping something goes through the hoop

Wtf does this have to do with the documentary :mjlol:
I was bout to ask the same thing. What that got to do with roots of hip hop? :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
People are arguing about wether Latinos were participating in early Hip Hop.

I said that according to the footage anyone can look up for themselves, there were indeed Latinos participating. As well as other non Black people.
:why: Them nikkas was dojas. Yall really got this shyt fukked up.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Those two realities aren't contradictory. Rocksteady then Reggae are basically the Jamaican takes on Soul music

Ekmqics.jpg

mw1pUMB.png

defEWgc.jpg

BUT Aframs back in those times didn't rock with Reggae no matter how much of their own music, culturally, was part of the foundation of the Jamaican product

Herc himself acknowledged this fact!

Last edited: