Danny Ainge Ain't Walking Through That Door - 2021-22 Boston Celtics season thread

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record. I never sold my Romeo stock. I always believed
My whole thing with the young guys is to let them mature for a couple years (mentally and physically). Our fan base has been spoiled with Jayson and Jaylen playing good at a young age, that if a guy doesn't perform immediately he's labeled a bust and wants him shipped.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Al is quite easily the 3rd best player on the team. And the fact that OKC sat him out for most of last season probably extended his career.

As far as Romeo goes, I hated the pick at the time, and I’m still not big on him :manny:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Al is quite easily the 3rd best player on the team. And the fact that OKC sat him out for most of last season probably extended his career.

As far as Romeo goes, I hated the pick at the time, and I’m still not big on him :manny:

Glad we got Al back. He helps this team so much

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I doubt y’all were going to do anything with him and you have Hergan to catch and shoot. You cats probably have some athletic type or have some trade coming. It’s a lot of fringe NBA players I noticed without a job right now.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt y’all were going to do anything with him and you have Hergan to catch and shoot. You cats probably have some athletic type or have some trade coming. It’s a lot of fringe NBA players I noticed without a job right now.

didnt they just sign hin2 a 2 year deal in the off szn

:jbhmm::what:

and wasnt he playon really well.in the pre szn

jaylens in covid protocols ..the timing is weird :yeshrug::yeshrug: