Daniel TA Bryan to officially announce retirement on RAW tonight

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I'm sad. Legit sad.

But if this is the excuse he's using to get out of his contract so he can wrestle eslewhere only if the WWE doesn't have him bound to some ambassador contract then I'm all for it.

WWE fukked up again. I repeat: the WWE fukked up again. They let Punk go, they've forced Bryan Danielson into retirement, and they still have 1/3 of their roster and counting out with injury. So fukk them. Royally.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:@ Smarks in here furious over every diss someone makes to Bryan and threatenin to hate on Reigns out of spite cause he's in the position they wish their favorite wrestler was, dude just retirin but these mark ass virgins cryin and throwin tantrums like he died.

TA Bryan? Show some decency. He's going to retire early from something he enjoys doing. And you were the same idiot having a meltdown because you thought people were joking about Cena being injured.
:umad:And you were the same idiot that was gettin giddy claimin Orton had a career endin injury in an attempt to troll @Ed MOTHERfukkING G yet when someone clowns your boy Bryan havin to retire you start whinin like a little bytch, you in multiple Bryan threads catchin feelins over people's jokes when if this were Orton you'd be clownin but Orton's gonna return within a few months unlike Bryan.:bryan:

Hopefully Brie follows suit.
:pacspit:FOH Brie's fine ass better stay, bad enough she already throwin away the rest of her life marryin down to that loser no sense in throwin away the rest of her career too.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
the-office-goodbye.gif

TL15

Veteran
Daps
IF it's a work, Bryan is perfect in this role. His run to WM30 was a great blend of kayfabe and reality. WWE giving away the announcement via twitter has me :patrice: for some reason.

I know I'm going all Meltzer here but I wouldn't be surprised if he announces the retirement and then "The Authority" comes out... laughs at him for being too small and fragile...and it sets up a match with HHH at Fastlane. I know this sounds like complete fantasy booking but something seems fishy about it.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
If it's his choice then I can't even be mad. It sucks but he has to do what he feels is best for his future and his family. Between NJPW, ROH, and WWE he's given me enough classics to look back upon fondly. Would have loved to see the dream match against Nakamura but such is life:yeshrug:

Enjoy your retirement Dragon, you've earned it:salute:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Some of you motherfukkers are disgusting and I'd say it to your face if I could and date you to pop off something about those two Kliq fakkits and John Cena.

A man is retiring from something he loves doing and in all truth, he really may not be able to ever wrestle again and you seem to be celebrating that. Sick fukks.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it... didn't he say he was cleared by doctors to wrestle?

I'm thinking this is either a swerve or a play by Bryan to get out of his WWE contract so he can go wrestle elsewhere.

unless....

further checkups revealed serious health issues :mjcry: