D'Angelo Russell outplays Curry Huertas locks him up and Randle outplays Draymond #LOADING

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Cmon Thoughts....it comes with the territory....that's the beauty of the Coli...you seen all LeBron, Melo threads popping up and being stickied..

Maybe in June you get the last laugh :yeshrug:
I've noticed a few Warriors hate t threads get stickied by mods yet the owner of the site had to sticky both my Warriors/Thunder game threads because the mods refused to.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's a playmaking 2. Similar to Harden. He has not proven to be a PG this season. In saying that, we won't really know what he is until he develops as a player, and has a proper offensive scheme in place. Lakers don't really run shyt on offense.

In that case then you can all any and every point guard a "playmaking 2" :martin:

Dude is passing people open every other play and reading the D. He's constantly surveying and willing to give the ball up, he's definitely the Lakers PG. CLARKSON is a playmaking 2 if anything.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
First of all his game is nothing like Nash's. Like not even remotely similar. Second of all Mudiay has better vision, knows how to break down a defense better, run a better offense and is most definitely better in the PnR game. Russell isn't a PG, he's a 2 (at this point anyway). Mudiay is. I don't know how anyone who actually has watched both these players on a regular basis this season could say any different.

:manny:
Because you don't know what the hell you're talking about

That's how we can watch both of these players and come to this conclusion. Because we aren't biased and because it's plain as day

You are wrong nikka. Face it

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Warriors fans don't know how to take L's
full

Be considered the best team ever and lose to the lakers brehs
full

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I..... Ive got it

1408.gif

Eurocacs are Curry's weakness... becauese they have no rhythm.... no bounce. Their movements are less predictable. Its harder for him to time his own shots/passes with a flatfooted eurocac draped on him:dwillhuh:.... I can't believe I hadn't noticed before. He has the movement patters of brehs down to a science... but he remains a novice to eurocac court mannerisms,.:lupe:

:laff:

:ohhh:You may be on to something. Solid theory.

giphy.gif

Most opponents play Curry with traditional discipline. But his handles+shooting ability and his game in general is so non-traditional and unprecedented. The Eurocacs defend him with reckless abandon, and with no traditional discipline. Steph can't figure them out....they're his kryptonite..:ohhh:

Daps
Because you don't know what the hell you're talking about

That's how we can watch both of these players and come to this conclusion. Because we aren't biased and because it's plain as day

You are wrong nikka. Face it
You don't watch the Nuggets play, therefore your opinion is worthless. You're biased because you're a Lakers fan and you're a stupid troll.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've noticed a few Warriors hate t threads get stickied by mods yet the owner of the site had to sticky both my Warriors/Thunder game threads because the mods refused to.

Mods are fans/stans of their guys and Haters too....no matter if it's Curry, Lebron, Melo, Kobe, Brady, Manning,etc....

Just re up when the tables turn...that's the Coli...

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
First of all his game is nothing like Nash's. Like not even remotely similar. Second of all Mudiay has better vision, knows how to break down a defense better, run a better offense and is most definitely better in the PnR game. Russell isn't a PG, he's a 2 (at this point anyway). Mudiay is. I don't know how anyone who actually has watched both these players on a regular basis this season could say any different.

:manny:
His playing style earlier in the season reminded me of Nash with heavy volume passing and picking his spots for shots.

Last edited:
Daps
In that case then you can all any and every point guard a "playmaking 2" :martin:

Dude is passing people open every other play and reading the D. He's constantly surveying and willing to give the ball up, he's definitely the Lakers PG. CLARKSON is a playmaking 2 if anything.
Not at all. D'Angelo still has issues getting to spots on the floor when he has the ball, and running the PnR in general (which again is partly do with coaching and personnel). He's better at moving without the ball, then receiving it. Mudiay doesn't have any issue whatsoever running the offense, or getting to any spot on the floor when he handles the ball. All his issues come after the fact.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Warriors fans can't handle the attention. The lakers hate 08-11 was 10x worse than this.
thats cause they're the lakers....nikkas grew up hating them from the 70s 80s and their parents taught them to hate the lakers cause they always won :mjlol:
warriors havent been shyt of note since 1977 or some shyt :mjlol:
nikkas dont even care :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not at all. D'Angelo still has issues getting to spots on the floor when he has the ball, and running the PnR in general (which again is partly do with coaching and personnel). He's better at moving without the ball, then receiving it. Mudiay doesn't have any issue whatsoever running the offense, or getting to any spot on the floor when he handles the ball. All his issues come after the fact.

You're ignoring the fact that there are slow, unathletic point guards in the league that way slower than Russell and can only score off ball but are rightfully called PGs. I didnt bring up Mudiay because that's irrelevant to what I'm referring to.

Just because Russell is tall and can score/shoot that does not mean he is not a point guard. He is definitely a point guard and is a pass first player, he just plays the position differently than Mudiay. Russell is drastically less effective as just a spot up guy, the threat of the pass makes his game more effective, which is why he had a bad start since the ball was in Clarkson's hands only early this season.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure when that picture was taken, looks old.., but he didh ave a big birthday party on Thursday, but that was days ago and every player partys pretty much multiple times a week for the most part :yeshrug: not sure why the coli would think otherwise

:ehh: