D'Angelo Russell outplays Curry Huertas locks him up and Randle outplays Draymond #LOADING

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Mudiay has been better than Russell the past 3 games :dwillhuh:
nikka shut up youse a damn lie

DLo out scored him when they went head to head

Mudiay played Brooklyn and couldn't even crack 30 points when DLo dropped 40 on em

DLo outplayed the MVP of the league and took down the unbeatable juggernaut that is the Warriors :blessed:

nikka you fukkin LOST

Daps
Yea they were beyond the second unit further proving my point :russ:
"They were beyond the second unit"? What the fukk are you talking about? You posted 3-pt shooting stats from the starters too. You dumb dumb. The discussion wasn't even on 3-pt shooting to begin with - it was how inconsistent the Warriors bench has been this season.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is one of the rare moments where LBJ fans and Kobe fans are on one accord like:

MARTY_zpsza99gy1a.gif

keepemup

Banned
Daps
D'Angelo played well tonight. I still didn't see anything that I haven't already seen. :yeshrug:Can't beat his man, not much of a passer and isn't a good defender.

I always said he can shoot and has quick hands which can get him steals.

No revelations here. He's a slow shooting guard who's good from long range. Meh.

I'm :deadmanny:@Full Measures still celebrating D'Angelo's matchup against Mudiay. The first matchup D'Angelo scores 7 points to Mudiay's 12 and 10 assists. And he scored either 10 or 11 of his points in the 4th to put the game out of reach of the Lakers.

In the second matchup Mudiay scores 2 less points, shoots a better percentage and most of all makes several plays down the stretch to secure the Nuggets victory.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
"They were beyond the second unit"? What the fukk are you talking about? You posted 3-pt shooting stats from the starters too. You dumb dumb. The discussion wasn't even on 3-pt shooting to begin with - it was how inconsistent the Warriors bench has been this season.

Which you're still wrong about:russ:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Russell is better offensively than Mudiay :yeshrug:

I know you guys have a hard on for athleticism but Russell is obviously a better shooter, has better vision, makes better readings, and is better in the spread pick and roll. His game is slightly reminiscent of Nash.

Daps
Which you're still wrong about:russ:
No I'm not, because unlike you I've actually seen how inconsistent the Warriors bench has been this season. You tried to add your input by bringing up their 3-pt shooting, not just the bench's but the whole team's, including the starters. That's how clueless you are. I'm guessing you've only watched a few GS games this season? How the fukk would you know how the bench has performed on a consistent basis?