D'Angelo Russell outplays Curry Huertas locks him up and Randle outplays Draymond #LOADING

Daps
Russell is better offensively than Mudiay :yeshrug:

I know you guys have a hard on for athleticism but Russell is obviously a better shooter, has better vision, makes better readings, and is better in the spread pick and roll. His game is slightly reminiscent of Nash.
First of all his game is nothing like Nash's. Like not even remotely similar. Second of all Mudiay has better vision, knows how to break down a defense better, run a better offense and is most definitely better in the PnR game. Russell isn't a PG, he's a 2 (at this point anyway). Mudiay is. I don't know how anyone who actually has watched both these players on a regular basis this season could say any different.

:manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
First of all is game his nothing like Nash's. Like not even remotely similar. Second of all Mudiay has better vision, knows how to break down a defense better, run a better offense and is most definitely better in the PnR game. Russell isn't a PG, he's a 2 (at this point anyway). Mudiay is. I don't know how anyone who actually has watched both these players on a regular basis this season could say any different.

Russell aint a 2 breh.

Shadygreatest

Banned
Daps
First of all is game his nothing like Nash's. Like not even remotely similar. Second of all Mudiay has better vision, knows how to break down a defense better, run a better offense and is most definitely better in the PnR game. Russell isn't a PG (at this point anyway). Mudiay is. I don't know how anyone who actually has watched both these players on a regular basis this season could say any different.

That is so wrong. :mjlol:

Anyone who thinks this dude knows what hes talking about just needs to read this

@CantStop

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Get locked up by undrafted cacs and have ppl call you the best player in the league brehs

@keepemup lost :mjlol:

@Poitier lost :mjlol:

@Malta lost :mjlol:

@Gil Scott-Heroin LOST :mjlol:

What the fukk you idiots gone say about this performance huh? The competition wasnt good enough :mjlol:

#Loading

Now that you say that it just reminded me TJ McConnell did a good job on Steph too :ohhh: Undrafted cacs may be the answer

Daps
Russell aint a 2 breh.
He's a playmaking 2. Similar to Harden. He has not proven to be a PG this season. In saying that, we won't really know what he is until he develops as a player, and has a proper offensive scheme in place. Lakers don't really run shyt on offense.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt got a sticky? And they tell me the mods don't hate the Warriors

Cmon Thoughts....it comes with the territory....that's the beauty of the Coli...you seen all LeBron, Melo threads popping up and being stickied..

Maybe in June you re up and get the last laugh :yeshrug:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I..... Ive got it

1408.gif

Eurocacs are Curry's weakness... becauese they have no rhythm.... no bounce. Their movements are less predictable. Its harder for him to time his own shots/passes with a flatfooted eurocac draped on him:dwillhuh:.... I can't believe I hadn't noticed before. He has the movement patters of brehs down to a science... but he remains a novice to eurocac court mannerisms,.:lupe:

:laff:
:deadmanny: damn it mane