D'Angelo Russell outplays Curry Huertas locks him up and Randle outplays Draymond #LOADING

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
as a warrior fan i think this thread is hilarious and a throwback to the last stand of the LWO. Well played. and if you caught feelings over this thread, especially if youre a warriors fan, we all remember what it was like to lose, lets not forget the days of bob sura, mark price, chris gatling, john starks, mike dunleavy, and speedy claxton

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Not really:

Avery Bradley's defense on him was similar, but I can't find the video.

:patrice: Thats cool but it doesnt blow up the theory though... like yeah there may be a breh or two who have had success (:whew: KCP ate his food). But across the board he has handled nearly all athletic bulldog defenders easily, to the point where he was being referred to as unguardable.... yet whenever hes getting grilled by an awkward goofy ass defender its turnover city. Whats more awkward than a damn flailing foreign eurocac??

I mean Huertas wasn't even biting on Chef's feign dribbles.. because he couldnt have reacted to them even if he wanted to:pachaha:. His go-to moves usually lull defenders to sleep, keep em on the balls of their feet anticipating a lunge, or distract them long enough for him to get his shot off. He be puttin CP3 on skates But Delly and them just stomp around flatfooted arms out with the :dwillhuh: "MUST DEFEND" face. They cant even process what hes tryna do, so they don't overthink his moves. When Curry cant control the direction of his defender, then HE starts overthinking HIS OWN moves, and starts doin things he doesnt normally do... resulting in turnovers.:ohhh:

Gallinari though? :russ:
:mjlol: yo im finna write a thesis

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
When Curry isn't making his halfcourt three pointers he is absolutely WORTHLESS!

Never seen a gaurd so celebrated been so GARBAGE on defense. Dude is like a Kevin Martin type player, that got lucky he was drafted on a team with a GOAT GM with a knack for talent acquisition.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
DAMN, you LWO stans are a delusional bunch :mjlol:

I sense fury in this post
full

#LWO
#LOADING

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When Curry isn't making his halfcourt three pointers he is absolutely WORTHLESS!

Never seen a gaurd so celebrated been do GARBAGE on defense. Dude is like a Kevin Martin type player, that got lucky he was drafted on a team with a GOAT GM with a knack for talent acquisition.

:leon:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yop. They actually showed something today. Philly is a basketball cesspool but we're just down bad. Free agents would be stupid to pass us up right now though. The future is bright as hell cokehead or no cokehead and a superstar with these young emerging players is a recipe for success. League gon pay for basketball reasons. :ufdup:

fukk the Lakers BUUUT yall are one elite player away along with a rim protector