D'Angelo Russell outplays Curry Huertas locks him up and Randle outplays Draymond #LOADING

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh:

He's been making those "miracle contested shots" all season

Y'all hating ass nikkas grasping at straws with the strength of Hercules
:snoop:
The point is that those aren't good shots that he takes and they go in despite the fact that they're contested

It's only so long that somebody can continue to splash long range threes with hands in their face without those shots missing the mark. Unless theyre a superhero of course. But we aren't talking about a superhero here

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
We still want to get rid of Clarkson??

Cats still want to hate on Clarkson?!

V0q9wI.gif

Real shyt though, Golden State was just off.
What's with all this "Golden State was just off" shyt? :dahell:

Why the hell y'all acting like these nikkas is unguardable or something? OKC defended them well until KD blew the game last Saturday. But let me guess they was just off then too huh?

Curry was 5-15 from three the last game at home against OKC until they blew the game again. Let me guess he was just off again huh?

Newsflash: This team is beatable if you stick to the defensive gameplan and stay focused. The second worst team in the league just proved it

Did you expect them to make every shot they took or something?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

That video proves my point. Do you see defense that causes a GOAT shooter to shoot 20% from the field? There is NO defender that can cause that, he just had an off game. A bunch of shots in that clip are great looks for him that he just bricked and of course they don't show any possesions where he got cooked

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
A Laker game is like a day off, so Smokey somewhere sayin, "how you get washed on your day off?" like

1408.gif

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Curry some cheeks defensively against other PGs :patrice:

I damn near always choose the opposing PG who plays against him in daily fantasy :mjpls: ...the Curry x opposing PG who kills him combo usually pays off :sas1:

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
That video proves my point. Do you see defense that causes a GOAT shooter to shoot 20% from the field? There is NO defender that can cause that, he just had an off game. A bunch of shots in that clip are great looks for him that he just bricked and of course they don't show any possesions where he got cooked

He never had any looks against him. He was denying him, stripping him, and sticking to him like glue, causing Curry to resort to running from him. You didn't have the heart to watch the video. That much is obvious. :mjlol:

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
:ohhh:You may be on to something. Solid theory.

giphy.gif

Most opponents play Curry with traditional discipline. But his handles+shooting ability and his game in general is so non-traditional and unprecedented. The Eurocacs defend him with reckless abandon, and with no traditional discipline. Steph can't figure them out....they're his kryptonite..:ohhh:

Not really:

Avery Bradley's defense on him was similar, but I can't find the video.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Barklonedolph showing flashes. :wow:

Russell taking his place as the heir to the Laker throne long held by the one shooting gawd. :blessed:

Brazilian Nash bringin that bom passing with the rock. :banderas:

The Bionic Mulatto yamming on everything in sight lookin primed to take blake's spot as the biracial boss. :ooh:

nikkaz don't want to see what this Laker team looking like in a few years, we gon be back pissing yall off in no time. :whew: :whew: :whew:

Barklonedolph, Dloading and Gawdson!!:blessed:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's with all this "Golden State was just off" shyt? :dahell:

Why the hell y'all acting like these nikkas is unguardable or something? OKC defended them well until KD blew the game last Saturday. But let me guess they was just off then too huh?

Curry was 5-15 from three the last game at home against OKC until they blew the game again. Let me guess he was just off again huh?

Newsflash: This team is beatable if you stick to the defensive gameplan and stay focused. The second worst team in the league just proved it

Did you expect them to make every shot they took or something?

Do you really think they're a better team than Golden State? If they play that team 10 times, how many do you think this team wins?

I'm as big a Lakers fan as any, but let's get real.

Golden State played worse than they're used to because we've seen what they can do and we've seen how this Lakers team looked the majority of this season. They're on a historical run and we're a lotto team man.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
He never had any looks against him. He was denying him, stripping him, and sticking to him like glue, causing Curry to resort to running from him. You didn't have the heart to watch the video. That much is obvious. :mjlol:

Literally the first two clips of the video are good looks for Curry. I don't know what you're looking at and to say that he never had any looks against him is the same as admitting you didn't watch the NBA Finals and are purely relying on this video as the basis for your flawed reasoning.

Curry doesn't resort to running away from anyone. He gives the ball up to start his off ball routine where he's arguably the most dangerous player in the league regardless of who defends him (unless it's a big, then it's almost always ISO). Delly did play good defense, but he wasnt the cause for Curry shooting so poorly in G2. Dude just flat out missed shots.

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
Warriors only lose to trash teams. They won't have to worry about that in the playoffs.

When they play elite teams, the refs bail them out. 2 examples: @ Boston and OKC. The Blazers aren't trash and they washed them by 34. We'll see how far that "give up a lot of points and just outscore them" will take them in the playoffs.

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
Curry doesn't resort to running away from anyone. Delly did play good defense, but he wasnt the cause for Curry shooting so poorly in G2. Dude just flat out missed shots.

In both videos I posted, Curry ran from Delly and KCP the whole time trying to get open and those 2 were chasing him. Like I said, you didn't watch the video, or you're just too much of a fan to admit it. You make yourself look bad when you deny what is shown on a public video. Terrible look for you. And if Delly "wasn't the cause for Curry missing shots", then Delly didn't "play good defense". You can't have it both ways.