D'Angelo Russell outplays Curry Huertas locks him up and Randle outplays Draymond #LOADING

Victim of Racism

I'm a brehette
Daps
This loss isn't as bad as many are making it out to be. GS probably got washed because it was an early game. Consider the 20 turnovers they had. Early games, back-to-backs, 3 games in 4 nights, 4 games in 5 nights, etc, causing teams problems is nothing new. Moreover, the Lake Show has the talent to compete. They choose not to, for picks or whatever the reason they're tanking. The problem is that Cleveland and most of the other elite teams (and even average teams) don't get the same passes, excuses, benefit of their record, etc when they lose to teams with poor records. They're treated like trash by the commentators, the media, and the fans.

Last edited:
Daps
The reality is that GS probably got washed because it was an early game. It looks that way when you consider the 20 turnovers they had. That's nothing new. And the Lake Show has the talent to compete. They choose not to for picks or whatever the reason they're tanking. The problem is that Cleveland and other elite teams, and even average teams do not get the same passes, excuses, benefit of their record, etc when they lose to teams with losing records. They're treated like trash by the commentators, the media, and the fans.
:laff:

I refuse to believe you believe 0.1% of the shyt you post.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Do you really think they're a better team than Golden State? If they play that team 10 times, how many do you think this team wins?

I'm as big a Lakers fan as any, but let's get real.

Golden State played worse than they're used to because we've seen what they can do and we've seen how this Lakers team looked the majority of this season. They're on a historical run and we're a lotto team man.
The point I was trying to make is this. The Warriors are beatable. In a 7 games series they're beatable. Alot of people think they aren't. I disagree :manny:

We should give credit to the Lakers and Byron Scott for coming up with a great defensive gameplan to stop them instead of talking about how the Warriors was just off

It's like people think these guys are supposed to make every shot they toss up. It's ridiculous

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
In both videos I posted, Curry ran from Delly and KCP the whole time trying to get open and those 2 were chasing him. Like I said, you didn't watch the video, or you're just too much of a fan to admit it. You make yourself look bad when you deny what is shown on a public video. Terrible look for you. And if Delly "wasn't the cause for Curry missing shots", then Delly didn't "play good defense". You can't have it both ways.

Good defense isn't the cause for one of the greatest offensive players this game has ever seen to shoot 20% from the field. I don't think you're getting this, if that was all it took to stop Curry he wouldn't be remotely in the conversation for best player in the league point blank. His ability to hit consistently nail contested shots and get open in a variety of ways is what makes him a superstar. That performance in G2 was a huge abberation and there's a reason he's cooked Delly several times since including most recently last month. There's a reason in the second matchup with Detroit, Caldwell Pope was a complete non factor and that Patrick Beverley/Chris Paul get embarrassed by him on a regular basis despite being touted as great defenders. He's just that good. Guys like you just highlight the games he struggles where a great defender happens to be guarding him thinking that he's soley responsible on some correlation = causation shyt. We'll ignore the games where he makes them look like a joke though

It's a terrible look for you to actually believe that a single defender can have such a large impact on the percentages of a dominant player.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The point I was trying to make is this. The Warriors are beatable. In a 7 games series they're beatable. Alot of people think they aren't. I disagree :manny:

We should give credit to the Lakers and Byron Scott for coming up with a great defensive gameplan to stop them instead of talking about how the Warriors was just off

It's like people think these guys are supposed to make every shot they toss up. It's ridiculous
Why didn't the Lakers try winning some more games so they could knock the Warriors out in the first round with Byron ball?

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I see what you're saying, and I guess we'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree when it comes to these Warriors though. To me that team is just special.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"They were beyond the second unit"? What the fukk are you talking about? You posted 3-pt shooting stats from the starters too. You dumb dumb. The discussion wasn't even on 3-pt shooting to begin with - it was how inconsistent the Warriors bench has been this season.

Did this grown man just attempt to disrespect another grown man....by saying "you dumb dumb"?:dahell:

:scusthov: