D'Angelo Russell outplays Curry Huertas locks him up and Randle outplays Draymond #LOADING

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
the large majority of this forum enjoy curry and have shown warriors support. why do you gotta cry when people don't? :childplease:
I don't cry when people don't. I just don't understand how stickying bad threads makes the board better. Maybe you do.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the rare moments where LBJ fans and Kobe fans are on one accord like:

MARTY_zpsza99gy1a.gif

See this why I love the coli.....you boys are wild.:mjlol:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Real shyt though, Golden State was just off.

they missed alotta shots that are makeable for them

but give credit where credits due

they did great on the GSW pick n rolls, and stayed close to curry all game

its clear the defense bothered GSW from the first quarter and GSW never looked comfortable out there

they due to have a few bad games throughout the season, but lakers played a great defensive game

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I don't cry when people don't. I just don't understand how stickying bad threads makes the board better. Maybe you do.

Where's dis same outrage from you when Bron & Kobe threads get stickied?...Xactly. Stfu, phaggit.
full

This is one of the rare moments where LBJ fans and Kobe fans are on one accord like:

MARTY_zpsza99gy1a.gif

rocky.gif

:laugh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bruh you were bottom 2 poster on this forum, you have no say in what makes this forum better
I was never a bottom 2 poster. I just got a lot of haters for my squad winning it all. I'm sure less than 10 posters have more featured threads than I do. Warriors hate has fukked the Coli up the last 12 months. I was just a casualty of bitter fans.