Damn..Tyrese Ex-Wife Never Loved Him..

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
tyrese-gibson-samantha-split-embed.jpg

I don't blame him :wow: You can tell when she smiles it brightens the room :wow:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Imagine being so dumb you can't tell if a woman is truly into you :dead:

Unless a woman never been truly into you :merchant:

To be fair he’s been famous since he was about 16. Most women probably never truly “loved” him only his perceived status and bank account.

Michael Jackson was always fearful of creating close personal bonds with adults, especially women, because he knew 99% of them didn’t care about him as a person. They only cared about his celebrity. Dude felt like he couldn’t trust anyone but his brothers but he saw how the business changed them and in the end he didn’t trust anyone except his longtime security guard Bill Bray and his mother Katherine.

You can probably count on one hand those entertainers who became successful at a young age and went on to have “normal” seeming lives and relationships. Only one I can think of off the top of my head is Elijah Woods

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
this her?

Again- Ty isn’t completely wrong, because you have to have a certain level of demon in you to marry a celeb you know is crazy, have a baby, break away when you’ve been in for long enough to get a decent pay out, get on the internet and tell women “HVM” aren’t always great, and THEN start making content about women aren’t good enough :skip:

I mean, the nerve of this chick:skip:

Broad is just as crazy as Tyrese. She’s just way more calculated. With him what you see is what you get: a rich megalomaniac who can’t see beyond his ego.

She found a colorstruck celeb, traded her looks for some spousal and child support and hopped on the social media wave. She has the look to excel in both arenas.

Both of them have questionable morals, but THIS is what it looks like when a woman plays the game properly.

She did not love Tyrese, but Tyrese is so wrapped up in appearances he didn’t do his due diligence and select a woman who would actually understand and appreciate him.

Not to mention he’s crazy.