Damn..Tyrese Ex-Wife Never Loved Him..

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I agree with him. He was a means to an end, and she used his perceived beauty of her to get what she wanted. Hopefully his musings over that past relationship has helped him see also where he went wrong in choosing her.
When man chooses the allure of beauty over character, heartbreaks and heartache become a commonality

One must use discernment to distinguish whose real vs whose running game

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Considering the fact that she has a thriving YouTube/social media presence targeted to “Sigma Males”, it seems like there are a bunch of men who will easily fall for the game.

Can’t even blame her at this point.
She knows her audience and which men will line her pockets no questions asked :mjlol:
Hold you, what you know about sigma males?:sas1:

Sigma males are like foxes. Mysterious, observant and living enigmas. They're about actions than words. A scorpio would be one since we don't open up easily. . Don't tell @HarlemHottie I said this. She gonna assume I'm a fukkboi haha:pachaha:

Men who fall for the bait are those who don't have much experience with women. Growing up with a house filled with women. I learn a lot that y'all women can be cut-throat af

Genos

Superstar
Daps

Sigma males are like foxes. Mysterious, observant and living enigmas. They're about actions than words. A scorpio would be one since we don't open up easily. . Don't tell @HarlemHottie I said this. She gonna assume I'm a fukkboi haha:pachaha:
:mjlol::mjlol:

You're just autistic, sigma isn't real

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Which of his ex wives?

Anyway, it’s a tad difficult to find a woman that truly loves you when you’re already a made man.

He’s rich & famous when he met her - what was he expecting? Tyrese has a lot of feminine tendencies & he needs to man up & stop whining.

Was he raised by only women?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

Men who fall for the bait are those who don't have much experience with women. Growing up with a house filled with women. I learn a lot that y'all women can be cut-throat af
Come on man, are you seriously using your birth sign to prove you are a certain type of male? Leave the astrology to women. You are the architect of your character, not your birth date.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
this can happen to anyone, especially if you were never taught or had not learned how to read people

He was probably inadvertently coddling her mentally the whole time and when she left him it was such a break for her mental state that she couldn’t face him any longer and thus was not able to offer an explanation because it would force her to face some amount of accountability she’s not comfortable with

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Put a broads happiness and
feelings before your own breh.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Tyrese won't be satisfied until this woman shares her side of the story and airs him out.

:mjlol:
Yea... You right.
We get it... The bytch ain't shyt.
Cool now Go cry by yourself in the corner before shorty get pissed and start talking wreck less about u. While social media applauds and shyt

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That happens more than you think.

You can tell.

Never marry a woman unless she loves you more than you love her. They're already getting their needs met as a woman by you protecting, providing and being their rock. But if they're not your support system 100%, your biggest fan outside of your kids....what are they there for :heh: