Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
She was a social worker in New Jersey

U telling me she wasn’t looking for a escape

She got her nose and little face work done..probably looking for the next bag

Denzel, Samuel L wives was /are stage actresses… women in the business

A lot of these other celebrity nikkas going to Ralph’s and Dairy Queens picking up strays who main focus is fame

Daps
majority of marriages do not last. brehs have to stop believing in this fairy tale of love happily ever after. that is extremely rare, and most of us will most likely marry multiple partners in our lifetime.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Imagine being so dumb you can't tell if a woman is truly into you :dead:

Unless a woman never been truly into you :merchant:
As a man, you have to do a cost benefit analysis with every woman you entertain.

At the end of the day, if the only real tangible thing a woman is bringing to the your life is sex, to point where it’s even a subtile bargaining chip, then it’s of importance for that man to realign their priorities.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s always been a lame
People forget he was acting off his rocked for a year or two back then IIRC.

He was that status where he didn't realize he was the butt of the joke. Britney Spears adjacent where even the non-celebrity has to tap out because of the level of instability.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Hold you, what you know about sigma males?:sas1:

Sigma males are like foxes. Mysterious, observant and living enigmas. They're about actions than words. A scorpio would be one since we don't open up easily. . Don't tell @HarlemHottie I said this. She gonna assume I'm a fukkboi haha:pachaha:

Men who fall for the bait are those who don't have much experience with women. Growing up with a house filled with women. I learn a lot that y'all women can be cut-throat af
I’m actually mad you broke down the definition :huhldup:

A true sigma is so detached he wouldn’t care enough to explain it. Lmao

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
People forget he was acting off his rocked for a year or two back then IIRC.

He was that status where he didn't realize he was the butt of the joke. Britney Spears adjacent where even the non-celebrity has to tap out because of the level of instability.
Exactly.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
tyrese-gibson-samantha-split-embed.jpg
She is the twin in the face of one of my older homes exwife, right down to that pursed lips pissed look she wearing.

My boys exwife has a dumb body but she tried to snatch his assets in the divorce(married like 6 years tops) and now he curse when he say her name.

Booty so big n stank looking though, I don't blame him for falling for the okeydoke.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He failed to stay in compliance,probably due to his work schedule.

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

For the next wife he should consider bringing her along on the road so he can manage her content intake. Unless hes lucky enough to find a woman whos not into the social media stuff. Or a woman who can identify who the crazy/miserable women are. This is a rare breed that is very scarce in the Americas right now:respect:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
After his first failed marriage he should have called it quits with regular bytches

But nope one after another he gets fukked over

Even his last IG dominican chick said on camera he’s not her type, paul walker is:mjlol:

nikka should have been Jonathan Majors with Megan goode on his arm.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Naaah…he needs to learn how to determine who actually respects and appreciates him.

That’s like saying a woman needs to not cook/tend to the home because she will probably get divorced at some point.

People need to stop doing things for people who don’t value them and reciprocate.

Also- Tyrese seems like an absolute nutcase. Most sane women aren’t sticking around for that. Either
-you tell him he’s annoying as F and are willing to stay if he changes,
-walk away, or
-stick around for the money.

For some reason he keeps picking the women with the least morals who stick around for the $ no matter how much he annoys them.
Facts.

Respect > "Love"