Damn..Tyrese Ex-Wife Never Loved Him..

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Honestly, I’ve very annoyed by her content because she’s basically the kind of woman that she tells men to stay away from, BUT at the same time, Tyrese is such an ass, I can only imagine how insufferable he seems in real life. I don’t like to see ppl playing games, but he’s also the kind of POS who shaves his 25YO girlfriend’s kitty on the internet like that shyt is cool.

He…he kinda deserved to have someone beat him at this game. 🤷🏾‍♀️

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody around him sits him down and tells him to keep this stuff to himself. Tells him to focus on himself and the people who actually care about him.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe because they find him as annoying as she does 🤷🏾‍♀️

kevin-hart-kevin.gif

Women truly hate an emotional man.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Is this the one who he called his “Black Queen”, and had Black women in their feelings?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cold blooded. This should be a reminder to you brehs not to cry to your woman....ever!

She said crying to your woman is fine though. She just said don't cry on the internet, which I largely agree with. People share way too much shyt online in an attempt to garner sympathy. Random people can clown you, mock you, belittle you. Your close friends, your partner, and your therapist should be the ones hearing that stuff.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
She said crying to your woman is fine though. She just said don't cry on the internet, which I largely agree with. People share way too much shyt online in an attempt to garner sympathy. Random people can clown you, mock you, belittle you. Your close friends, your partner, and your therapist should be the ones hearing that stuff.
I know what she said, but that woman or any other aint trynna see you crying to her, even of she cares enough to sit and listen. She WILL lose a ton of respect for you and the p*ssy might be dryer too going forward.