Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

mag357

Superstar
Daps
#1 if true...or whatever the truth is... shame on Charlamagne

#2 (and this is NOT as important...but it is very important)...we have to know where our children are and what they are doing. We need to be involved in their lives and their decisions. We (as adults) need to take care of our children and keep them away from situations where they will become victims (sexually, violence, etc). There is/was no need for her to ever be in the presence of a grown man, getting in his car, hanging out with him, SEVERAL times...at the age of 15. She mentioned that he had been around her house several times. He was an admitted drug dealer, there was no reason her parents should have even allowed him in her presence.

I'm not saying it's her mother and father's "fault", :whoa: but the adults in the lives of children need to step the fyck up, protect them, teach them right from wrong, and be accountable for raising them.

Again... :pacspit: and :scust: on any grown man taking advantage of children in any way. We also - in addition...not as a "but" or a distraction from the sick behavior of any predator - need to do a better job of taking care of our young boys and girls, engaging their minds so that they aren't stimulated by the shyt that predators can offer them, teach them the dangers of the world, and do our best to aid them in avoiding unsafe situations.
I fux with everything u said...
And this convo comes up alot on here, but 15yrs old is not really a child....
Legally yes... but i know some teenagers who are more mature than some adults, or doing alot more things, and are more advanced than someone their age...
The environment u grow up in kinda dictates ur perception. Like when i saw the vid of the young man junior getting stabbed. Everybody around me was like damn, why they doing that child like that...
I was like shyttt,, u dont know what that nikka was doing out in these streets.
Right or wrong, we cant just paint every youngster with the same brush.
So yes, we must always watch over our sons, daughters, nieces, nephews and young neighbors.... but some of these muthafukaz is already grown. smh... and they sometomes are actually the predators

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Publicists and spin doctors are brainstorming right now to "handle" this story.

I think that recently, CTG revealed that he had been molested / abused as a child.....so I believe that they are going to use that story as some kind of excuse or diversion.

Heart goes out to the woman who was violated. Unfortunately, this type of thing happens more than people might think.

R Kelly was molested as a child too hy a male neighbor. That shyt means nothing.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
It's really crazy how haters/anonymous Internet users will really form like Voltron to get a celebrity they don't like out of here

Like, it's REALLY crazy. The amount of hate/envy you gotta have in your heart is at unquantifiable levels. I can't even be disgusted or angry, I just feel pity and sorrow.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
I know at least 3 dudes who got 7 or more years in prison for having consensual sex with a 15 year old. This happened in Texas though the laws might be different in that state

Yung Pharaoh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
_____
Y’all remember how in that snoop dogg breakfast club interview this nikka was bringing up the term he loves so much “rape culture” and how he has to bring this up every other week on the BC or BI.

Always found something extremely fishy about why he was obsessed with the topic. When you have to overcompensate like that, you’re usually hiding something. It’s starting to make sense now :patrice:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Disappointing Lenard.
giphy.gif

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I had an ex, she lost her virginity at 15 to a 26 year old. By 15 she was already hitting the clubs & nikkaz in clubs probably didnt know she was underage

Most females by 15/16 are fukking
No shyt. I fukked a few Nineteen-Twenty something college broads that hung out with my older brother at only 15/16. shyt like this happens frequently.

I hope you ain't trying to make excuses for Charlamagne though. :usure:

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
Ask yourself why he specifically was spared

I'm pretty sure I know why. He's got connections. He has worked with the Department of Defense under both the Obama and Trump administrations.

Defense Innovation Board > Members

He's also as much of a safe negro as anyone out there. Regardless of what you think of him, Charlemagne has exposed a huge audience to people like Tariq, Umar, Dr. Tony Muhummad. He's tried to get Dr. Claud Anderson on the show as well. Meanwhile, Tyson would rather talk to people like Anthony Cumia and Joe Rogan :snoop: