Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Sorry black male feminist... same thing with that one corn dude from Atlanta....any straight black male that is super pro feminists usually hiding something demonic
lol star ain't a black feminist tho breh, he just got beef with envy and char n dem dudes. Also if its true char deserves what ever is coming to him.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You’ve got to be “Black feminist” to be angry at a man for raping a 15 year old girl?
Y’all on that Coli bullshyt man :scust:

Well...we don't know if he did it and he said he took DNA tests and passed...

His story and her story sound different...

He gotta do that I am sorry but I didn't do nothing apology Nate Parker did

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps

Note: Lenard LIED and said he only got 2 or 3 months in his video interview. He, in fact, got THREE YEARS

2rF79Ez.png

Lenard Skin-ard is FINISHED. He is a c00n and his karma is coming home to roost.

The only discrepancy in your explanation that I see is that he might’ve only mentioned the 3 mos probation as a “sentence” because the 3yrs that he was given was given as a “suspended sentence”(note the SS next to it). It’s still misleading, the way he explained it. He kinda made it seem like 3mos was all he was given, and it was easy for him to fake it like that because the 3yrs was given as a suspended sentence. What that means in a nutshell is that if he fkd up again within the next 3mos of probation he would go to prison and serve the remainder of the previously suspended 3yr sentence.