Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Publicists and spin doctors are brainstorming right now to "handle" this story.

I think that recently, CTG revealed that he had been molested / abused as a child.....so I believe that they are going to use that story as some kind of excuse or diversion.

Heart goes out to the woman who was violated. Unfortunately, this type of thing happens more than people might think.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I had an ex, she lost her virginity at 15 to a 26 year old. By 15 she was already hitting the clubs & nikkaz in clubs probably didnt know she was underage

Most females by 15/16 are fukking
went thru same exact shyt.
any chick that was fukking grown men at 15 is damaged goods mentally. Hyper sexual in a bad way

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well...we don't know if he did it and he said he took DNA tests and passed...

His story and her story sound different...

He gotta do that I am sorry but I didn't do nothing apology Nate Parker did
His story, the girls story, and the official state-sanctioned story all sound pretty different.
He shouldn’t be changing details, and he didn’t get “off” he still caught charges.
Nate Parker was on some super-c00n shyt, was on the phone talking about having sex with her, and he can’t seem to leave the white women alone either after that.
Can’t give stupid like that my support.
I had an ex, she lost her virginity at 15 to a 26 year old. By 15 she was already hitting the clubs & nikkaz in clubs probably didnt know she was underage

Most females by 15/16 are fukking
And they can, other teenagers. I lost my virginity to my high school girlfriend, which was cool, because we were both second years :dame: