Damn, she put Larry King in check! (I miss Black Women Like This)

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't make me kick your ass.

do-you-wish-brother-to-engage-me-in-fisticuffs-then-verily-i-say-proceed-towards-my-person.jpg

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Throwback

Its interesting how the energy then seems to be close to what the energy was when Zimmerman was acquitted.

Well I'm more concerned with the outlook the jurors had on murder depending on who's the defendant. Zimmerman was stuck in the middle, if he was not in this shiity state he would have been convicted. But the main narrative was not Trayvon's murder or Zimmerman's recklessness, it was the fact the jurors felt :manny: and things got out of hand. What's the point of having laws, if the system is arbitrary in how they enforce them.

She did an incredible job dealing with the superficial take American's have on many issues foreign and domestic. I can only guess its our poor educational system, and being ranked towards the bottom that so many Americans are idiots.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much.

But then, I think activists in general are ignorant since they (mostly) lack the ability to see anything from outside of the perspective of a victim.

Women's rights activists, gay activists, this bytch.... etc.

Lack of ability to see anything from outside of the perspective of a victim or maybe just maybe they have the ability to see that this society is bias towards black regardless of the table scraps thats thrown to us just to keep us happy. You can sit here and talk about us not moving on from all the bad shyt that was done to us, but how can we when it keeps fukking happening?

How the fukk can you bring up women's rights and gay rights into this debate about .race when clearly women's right activists only fought for equal rights among white women. Gay activists are kind of close but they wasnt lynching gay people or constantly pulling them while driving. We are victims of a hyper violent bais society. How the fukk is she ignorant and everything she said was on point?

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that Sistah Solulja is obviously very intelligent, she's well educated, well traveled, and she never shows her nerves when getting these questions that might frazzle and anger others. I do think that she is a bit too extreme in her views such as blacks/africans creating their own entity outside of the US. I do think that for the most part she makes very valid points that even the most racist people would understand. I think at that point in her life, she was probably young and had a more militant way of viewing things, I don't know how it is for her now.

I admire people like her, ones that aren't afraid to speak their mind, back their opinions with facts, an admirer of history, and ones that have some sort of solution to a problem even if it is too far fetched.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:dead: at "non-white white supremacists who intend to protect the institution of white supremacy". It's kinda embarrassing the lengths ya'll will go over a simple difference of opinion but :manny:.

You do realize there's historical evidence of this happening right?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at mindless immature responses when it was you throwing insults.

*sigh* Kids these days. That public school system sucks, breh.

Don't blame the public school system,plenty of intelligent people graduate from public schools every year....I don't see a need to fix it:troll:....or even bring up its flaws:troll: