Damn, she put Larry King in check! (I miss Black Women Like This)

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know i was ready to write a scathing response, but after further thought i actually sort of agree.
If yall watched the video you would have seen that she was speaking from the perspective of self-sufficiency, what's ignorant about that.

If someone steals form you and you say "Im buying a gun and Im going to take self defense classes because I was victimized" what is so wrong about that?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Sure they are. But it's approaching every aspect of life from that "I'm the victim" mentality which irks me.
:snooze:Again people, ^^^this is the game. Whites and non white-white supremacists who intend to protect the insitution of white supremacy will immediately attempt to shame and discredit anyone who speaks the truth about racism. It's never fails.

There was nothing ignorant about anything that she said. She simply spoke the truth. That "victim hood" bullshyt that this clown has thrown in the thread is nothing but a smoke screen made to try and distract people from the truth that she spoke.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snooze:Again people, ^^^this is the game. Whites and non white-white supremacists who intend to protect the insitution of white supremacy will immediately attempt to shame and discredit anyone who speaks the truth about racism. It's never fails.

There was nothing ignorant about anything that she said. She simply spoke the truth. That "victim hood" bullshyt that this clown has thrown in the thread is nothing but a smoke screen made to try and distract people from the truth that she spoke.

:dead: at "non-white white supremacists who intend to protect the institution of white supremacy". It's kinda embarrassing the lengths ya'll will go over a simple difference of opinion but :manny:.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If yall watched the video you would have seen that she was speaking from the perspective of self-sufficiency, what's ignorant about that.

If someone steals form you and you say "Im buying a gun and Im going to take self defense classes because I was victimized" what is so wrong about that?

calm yourself. i was talking in general, not this particular clip. too often people cry wolf about racism, sexism, or some other form of discrimination that when some actual dscrimination pops off people are no longer listening. i have this conversation all the time with my wife who fancies herself a feminist. organizations like NOW and the NAACP all too often champion the wrong causes and that causes me not to take them seriously.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:dead: at "non-white white supremacists who intend to protect the institution of white supremacy". It's kinda embarrassing the lengths ya'll will go over a simple difference of opinion but :manny:.
Not as embarrassing as your bytchmade cowardly deflection attempt. You still haven't said shyt:manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not as embarrassing as your bytchmade cowardly deflection attempt. You still haven't said shyt:manny:

Feelings CAUGHT! :laugh: :umad:

Anyway, what would I say that I would expect you to listen to? I'm a "white supremacist" after all. Everyone knows that anybody who doesn't agree with Sistah Souljah must be a white supremacist.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Feelings CAUGHT! :laugh: :umad:

Anyway, what would I say that I would expect you to listen to? I'm a "white supremacist" after all. Everyone knows that anybody who doesn't agree with Sistah Souljah must be a white supremacist.
Another bytchmade cowardly response where you say absolutely nothing. I'm shocked.