Damn, she put Larry King in check! (I miss Black Women Like This)

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another bytchmade cowardly response where you say absolutely nothing. I'm shocked.

Wasn't trying to explain anything to you, kiddo. You wouldn't understand anyway.

Edit: :laugh: at your use of the word "coward" whilst hiding behind an alias. :pachaha:

Last edited:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk is this dumb ass nikka talking bout?

It's the plight of the activist. "I cannot achieve x or y because of my skin color, or my sexual orientation, or because I'm a woman..." etc... while completely ignoring hundreds of thousands of examples of people who did achieve their dreams despite life's inequity. It's the victim's mentality... "my life isn't fair I don't have the opportunities you had so you need to fix it."

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Wasn't trying to explain anything to you, kiddo. You wouldn't understand anyway.

Edit: Did you just get aliased?
I understand you perfectly. You're too stupid to explain anything to me. That's why you resort to mindless immature responses. You can't do any better, so I agree there's no need for you to try. My posts aren't really for you, I'm just using you as an example for others. People like you who protect and defend the system, want to shame and discredit anyone who speaks the truth. It never fails.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand you perfectly. You're too stupid to explain anything to me. That's why you resort mindless immature responses. You can't do any better, so i agree there's no need for you to try. My posts aren't really for you, I'm just using you as an example for others. People like you who protect and defend the system, want to shame and discredit anyone who speaks the truth. It never fails.

:dead: at mindless immature responses when it was you throwing insults.

*sigh* Kids these days. That public school system sucks, breh.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's pretty much safe to say anything on the Internet you stupid motherfukker.

It's great that you care so much about my opinion that you've caught feelings. That's how I know you're young. How does it feel knowing I don't give a damn about your opinion at all? Does it make you want to cry? I bet it does, kiddo.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's great that you care so much about my opinion that you've caught feelings. That's how I know you're young. How does it feel knowing I don't give a damn about your opinion at all? Does it make you want to cry? I bet it does, kiddo.
I supposedly care about your opinion, yet you're the one asking all the questions. I haven't asked your fakkitass 1 single question because I don't give a fukk about what you think. Save this simpleminded psychology for someone who's as dumb as you are:heh: You're an old dumb cracker/c00n.