Damn, Series X has only sold about 4m to date

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Not surprising they are having a hard time creating the system putting it in stores which is why the S is everywhere.

They also used the Series X for their cloud gaming

They moved probably too many upfront for the cloud but they have a plan. It will likely pay dividends in the long run.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No...this nikka has been saying the same shyt since 2016 at least. I remember when they were talking about developing sea of thieves and crackdown 3 as exclusives. They kept talking about more games and just abandoned the Xbox one when there was no hope.

They could have easily did what Nintendo did with the Wii U...slowed up on the exclusives and started developing games for the next console mid cycle, so that they could be released the first year. Look at nintendos first year with breath of the wild and mario odyssey, IN THE FIRST YEAR. Because they started on their shyt mid gen because they knew they were in a sinking ship.

By the time these exclusives start rolling out, and to be honest most people just care about Starfield and that's it, they will be way behind the 8 ball. I don't see them doing that much better than they did last gen man. I'm seeing the same problems 8 years later.
The company is really looking to Xcloud and a time beyond consoles. Yall talking about selling proprietary boxes to customers and they're thinking about how they can reach customers that aren't interested in buying those boxes.

Here today customers can play Xbox Series X games on an Xbox One via Xcloud. Even if you can't get an Xbox Series X you can still play those games on the older hardware.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Microsoft are basically forcing the ‘fetch’ here with the S. They are producing so many that people are just breaking down and buying them because they can’t get a ps5 or series x.

Everytime i see someone say they own a series s its always followed by a reason like they gotta justify why they did it

Well I’m about to get the S now too!:stopitslime:

What up:beli:

Pull up and roast me:pacspit:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You can barely get one. I got my hands on one and it was the hardest to get.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lol @ the perpetual xbot fantasy that they’ll reach billions of gamers playing halo on their Samsung laptops in Calcutta :mjlol:
So Sony doesn't have in place the ability to access their subscription service from a TV with no console hardware?

How to access the PlayStation Now service on the TV | Sony USA

I mean you might not prefer it but as games go digital and people don't need the disc anymore the next step is why bother having the hardware?

The profit margins on creating software and keeping a user's subscription are gonna be better than manufacturing proprietary hardware and selling people another $500 box and $70 game.

That $500 box gets me what about 4 years on a service with an instant game library. Toss a single game in and that's 4.5 years of gaming. Since it's a sub service the creator of the service gets all that money directly.