Damn, Series X has only sold about 4m to date

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I just don't understand how there still aren't really many exclusives for it? Phil.been promising games since the beginning of the Xbox one generation and still nothing, outside of the usual forza, halo and gears. I get that obsidian and Bethesda have games coming, but got damn 9 years later and Microsoft still has the same.problem. I really don't get it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just don't understand how there still aren't really many exclusives for it? Phil.been promising games since the beginning of the Xbox one generation and still nothing, outside of the usual forza, halo and gears. I get that obsidian and Bethesda have games coming, but got damn 9 years later and Microsoft still has the same.problem. I really don't get it.

It never changes, imagine if they didn’t buy bethesda? They would have nothing coming out next year either

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It never changes, imagine if they didn’t buy bethesda? They would have nothing coming out next year either
I just don't get it. They had only a handful of exclusives last gen. One year their only exclusive was cuphead!!!!!. And even back then Spencer kept saying the games were coming. I know they finally have games coming but when?! They better have a big year next year man because things aren't looking good. They have starfield next year but what else? I'm not even trying to diss because I like good, healthy competition. I want them to have more games and be more successful.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just don't get it. They had only a handful of exclusives last gen. One year their only exclusive was cuphead!!!!!. And even back then Spencer kept saying the games were coming. I know they finally have games coming but when?! They better have a big year next year man because things aren't looking good. They have starfield next year but what else? I'm not even trying to diss because I like good, healthy competition. I want them to have more games and be more successful.

@MeachTheMonster

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
why create two consoles if you can only meet the demand for one of them and even that demand is artificial
People want the X but can't get it so they settle for the S
No doubt the people with the PS5 aren't dealing with this problem

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
why create two consoles if you can only meet the demand for one of them and even that demand is artificial

I assume when the series x is readily available that you’re gonna see a lot of used series s’

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I don't know. It's seems like their former stance was to be the de facto platform for third parties. There was a time when stuff like CoD and Battlefield were played more on Xbox than other platforms so perhaps they figured they'd just let other folks do the heavy lifting. And I can kinda forgive the error in that logic when even presently you consider the type of games that do big numbers. I mean, this is the same company that chucked the deuces at Bioware (along with Mass Effect) and Bungie lol. I think they now understand people still crave "exclusives", or at least something that differentiates your platform. Especially when being asked to shell out $500+ for a piece of kit.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Series S only has 364gb of space. Only uninformed people are buying it and returning them

I think a lot of people are desperate for a ‘next gen console’ and just taking what they can get. Casual/general audience does not have the patience or know how to navigate around scalpers. They’ll just settle for whats easily available

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I was 14 years old and all I cared about where the "Console Wars".

The demographic here most be young, half the threads are shyt post. They are both great system, if you really enjoy the system your playing on you wouldn't even think about the other or waste you time to shyt on the other.:yeshrug:

Thing is, you talk to these same cats outside of this sub and they're not like this lmao. So clearly it's some sophisticated (and possibly coordinated) trolling going on. :mjlol: Before I realized it though I was like goddamn what in THE fukk is with this place.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
no one predicted this chip shortage. but the lower clocked chip will have better yields