Damn, Series X has only sold about 4m to date

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That’s really 4 million game pass subs + the GP subs that’s on X one and PC. So that’s really 30million + Xboxes sold :win:

JoCHVz.gif

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s really 4 million game pass subs + the GP subs that’s on X one and PC. So that’s really 30million + Xboxes sold :win:

JoCHVz.gif
Genuine question. Can those on Xbox One with gamepass still play a game like Starfield on Xbox one Gamepass, or will that only be available to those with a Series X/S?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I remember when I was 14 years old and all I cared about where the "Console Wars".

The demographic here most be young, half the threads are shyt post. They are both great system, if you really enjoy the system your playing on you wouldn't even think about the other or waste you time to shyt on the other.:yeshrug:
It's completely beyond that. The objective in them selling you hardware is completely different. One company is trying to get you to buy software and the other company uses the hardware to drive a subscription service to build recurring monthly revenue.

It's like saying PSNow has existed since 2014 and doesn't even have 5 million subs last I recalled and Game Pass dates back to 2017 and is somewhere around 20 million.

Sony's primary purpose isn't PSNow. Xbox exist at this point to be a service.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if it’s Phil’s plan to severely limit Series X stock and push Series S since it’s only digital and therefore they make more money with people only buying digital games as opposed to physical

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why would they not!? :dahell:. Compared to Nintendo and PlayStation, Xbox is still the new kid on the block. Even 20 years later :yeshrug:

Yeah, this is what i always say. To me microsoft is still not proven in the console space. They are the rich kid who makes the team because their parents are paying for the team uniforms and equipment.

If the xbox had been working with the same kind of safety net as sega they’d be on their ass already.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I wonder if it’s Phil’s plan to severely limit Series X stock and push Series X since it’s only digital and therefore they make more money with people only buying digital games as opposed to physical
Doubt it. I assume MS is affected by the semiconductor shortage across various products e. G. Xbox vs surface the same way Sony has it with their cameras and Playstation.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doubt it. I assume MS is affected by the semiconductor shortage across various products e. G. Xbox vs surface the same way Sony has it with their cameras and Playstation.
But Sony seems to be supplying more though