Damn! Sactown rapper Bris shot to death on father's day

MacNn209

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Stockton, California
Damn this one really hurts. Been a fan since panhandling came out, bruh had so much talent. He was definitely up next out of Sacramento. But I can’t say I didn’t see this coming. Bruh was banging on wax and he was really in the streets participating in all the activities. He would still be alive today if he had it on him. He made a mistake and it cost him his life...

Daps
this is why the minute you start to get steam you gotta move up from around the way, cuz ya own nikkas gone start scheming on the low...alot of these murders are low key in house, nikkas start walking around they broke homeboys with 20racks in they hand these nikkas get mad..most rappers die in they own hood..

Yup nikkaz saying both sides is taking credit for this which is weird lavish d was talking bout this.

But boosie said get out ur city

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Plays his music

Googles his lyrics to one of the songs

"When you catch 'em by theyself, they always get confused (Always get confused)
I keep stick on the daily, gotta stick and move (Gotta know how to move)
We gon' slide on the opps whether we win or lose (Whether we win or lose)"

:snoop:

Feel bad for thesd youngins...lost souls

Why cant you just rap about the struggle

Rip

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Just for those interested, son could really rap. Everything he was on wasn't A1 but he had a consistency and was kinda head and shoulders above his peers in not just ability but presence, delivery, style, all that. The majors noticed and apparently he was being courted to at least some degree, everybody from Pitchfork to Billboard has put out a release on his passing so there was some behind-the-scenes notoriety bubbling up...

He ain't the first Sac rapper to pass and ain't even the first one to be killed this year, no one else got this publicized coverage. Bris style wasn't for everybody and I'm definitely not saying he was some sensational lyrical miracle, but if you have an eye and ear for rap, you can see the appeal and why there was alot of growing interest in him...

He was close. Just couldn't redirect himself and I don't think had the most responsible people in his ear either, but he was close...

So here are some of his best work though for those interested, you can see the appeal...
Is mozzy as goonish as he portrays to be?

They better not smoke my nikka :mjcry:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
So apparently his side beefs with Mozzys area?

That'd make sense because when I brought up Mozzy to my little cousins they put me onto Bris and told me how much better he was and so on. But their little soft asses are from Elk Grove and better not be aspiring to be or actually involved with some bullshyt.

I'm old. I feel like a parent who found weed in their child's room. :russ:

I'm dead ass gonna probe and check these lil nikkas if necessary though.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Is mozzy as goonish as he portrays to be?

They better not smoke my nikka :mjcry:

Nah. Mozzy just really from the soil so his people love him, everybody know him and he was around but he not a frontline type cat from his era. But that shouldnt be a surprise because most rappers aren't...

I got long history with cats on his side, know a number of Oak Park folk and a good chunk of my fam from The P, I know E-Mozzy (Mozzy's right hand) sister and know him in a roundabout way, as in we been around each other a few times, but not like we tight or anything. I know his sister better...

Mozzy good people from what I know, but cats in Sac are split once you leave his neighborhood, most of the city doesn't mess with him...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:mjlol:...but real talk breh got shot twice in the head..they was chasing him around the city he ended up crashing into a light pole, hopped out to run and caught one in the back then two to the dome..Sacramento been on fire this past week and he got caught lackin
How in the hell you know this all the way in Milwaukee?:dahell: