Damn! Sactown rapper Bris shot to death on father's day

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Young cat was the truth bro. His name gone live in the city hip hop scene forever...

Sacramento is like the Chicago of California. Extremely gang-related and territorial, that's pretty much all of Cali though, and Chi main two sides are the South and the West sides, in Sac it's the South (Iraq) and the North are the main two sides. Sac really caught onto that drill wave early, maybe close to a decade ago, and you saw that shyt start bleeding into the streets just like the rap shyt in Chi. For better or worse Sacramento is basically Chicago, California...
I ain't EVER in my life heard no shyt like that.:russ:

JS

Not discrediting you or anything like that

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This sounds right...he actually got killed on fruitridge(which does border the P) by jimboys...i heard he pants were falling down...u know these young cats be wearing them tight ass jeans but sag them.

His enemies laughing n mocking his death

Dude with the grill was involved in a murder of a 3 year old that got shot 12 times at point blank n he got out of jail :gucci:

I’ve never heard of a toddler getting shot 12 times

:picard:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
being a rapper is a death sentence these days, is there anything he could have done NOT to get killed?
people get robbed everyday but to get chased down and killed like that seemed personal

BEING IN A GANG/DEALING DRUGS IS A DEATH SENTENCE. BEING A RAPPER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you want to be a rapper these days?:picard: There’s too many getting killed before they get to realize their potential smh. I wonder if folks see anything wrong with that. R.I.P. to the young brotha
These guys are really in the streets, rappin is their side job

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He got killed by a mexican. This dude in an old picture.

Moses Hirschfield

483249_159062587588010_488791845_n.jpg