Damn! Sactown rapper Bris shot to death on father's day

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:...but real talk breh got shot twice in the head..they was chasing him around the city he ended up crashing into a light pole, hopped out to run and caught one in the back then two to the dome..Sacramento been on fire this past week and he got caught lackin

How are you in beef but you don't carry. A 22 would've kept him alive:why:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Bris was best rapper from sac since mozzy that lil nikka had talent and didnt write like biggie.

He was on verge of doing big things but he caught got lackin unfortunately.

Bris from fruitridge in sac and the nikkas he was beefing with is from oak park which is on the overpass on the other side.

He was on they side when nikkas tried to rob him he tried to skoot on them but he crashed and ran into a pole. He than got cornered by them they ran after him and shot him.

Big loss for this area cause his talent waa so large and he was coming up.

If he had a hammy on him he prob still be alive today

@murksiderock

He from sac he can tell u more
Why would they chase after someone they were just trying to rob? Why would they kill him?

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Bris was best rapper from sac since mozzy that lil nikka had talent and didnt write like biggie.

He was on verge of doing big things but he caught got lackin unfortunately.

Bris from fruitridge in sac and the nikkas he was beefing with is from oak park which is on the overpass on the other side.

He was on they side when nikkas tried to rob him he tried to skoot on them but he crashed and ran into a pole. He than got cornered by them they ran after him and shot him.

Big loss for this area cause his talent waa so large and he was coming up.

If he had a hammy on him he prob still be alive today

@murksiderock

He from sac he can tell u more

This sounds right...he actually got killed on fruitridge(which does border the P) by jimboys...i heard he pants were falling down...u know these young cats be wearing them tight ass jeans but sag them.

His enemies laughing n mocking his death

Dude with the grill was involved in a murder of a 3 year old that got shot 12 times at point blank n he got out of jail :gucci:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Modern rap is :gag:

It is but this youngin was legit, he could rap. I'm gonna spam some of his dopest work in a few...

:whoo::whoo::whoo:...was this some studio beef or set beef?

Nah it was street beef...

He was opb oak park blood so it most likely was street shyt that just caught up to him..

Nah he was FVB (Fruitridge Vista Bloods). Cats think Oak Park the only gang in Sacramento lol...

I didn't know the relly but know some cats my age and older from that side and I lived on this block for a stretch when I was a kid:

Google Maps

This is part of they turf, them the homies...