Damn, Resetera sold for $4.5m.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Resetera mods weren't tricked into moderating that site, just like the mods here do it for free and don't even have the admin powers they need to fix this website. They either really believe they are helping the community or they want the "power" of being a mod.

A lot of them also seemed to believe the website wasn’t being run for profit:skip:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He didn't even secure continued employment for his admin team. They gotta interview for the new owners :dead:

He literally hit everybody with the

giphy.webp

I respect it :wow:

What Cha Got!
Cacs gon Cac gon Cac
Cacs gon Cac gon Cac
Cacs gon Cac gon Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccc :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh I used to cringed at them trying to hold down "Neogaf" and "Era" like the majority gave a single fukk about black rights unless it's fits the narrative.

That's like a black family staying in a small sundown town where the KKK is on speed dial and the black family holds it down because they want to make change:dwillhuh:
mannnnnn.... i was a big part of there black community dating way back. the guys who stayed there, through multiple bullshyt events and situations, simply enjoyed being victims and allowing others to make arguments on their behalf. they were given multiple solid ways out, other community alternatives to migrate to, could've even petitioned for better moderator representatives - but that's not what they wanted.

getting stepped on and crying about it was part of their day. and if you ever called them out on it? you were the bully :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
mannnnnn.... i was a big part of there black community dating way back. the guys who stayed there, through multiple bullshyt events and situations, simply enjoyed being victims and allowing others to make arguments on their behalf. they were given multiple solid ways out, other community alternatives to migrate to, could've even petitioned for better moderator representatives - but that's not what they wanted.

getting stepped on and crying about it was part of their day. and if you ever called them out on it? you were the bully :mjlol:

I was in there for a spell until I realize that they really were sadly some whiny ass bytches:picard:. None of them had a sense of humor, most of the jokes were eggshell cornball Tumblr meme shyt, and they always got chumped by Evilore and the mod that got exposed for treating them like token blacks. Yet, the community KNEW that they were token blacks:scust:.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

I was in there for a spell until I realize that they really were sadly some whiny ass bytches:picard:. None of them had a sense of humor, most of the jokes were eggshell cornball Tumblr meme shyt, and they always got chumped by Evilore and the mod that got exposed for treating them like token blacks. Yet, the community KNEW that they were token blacks:scust:.

All facts. And I witnessed it first hand. I'm not gonna tell on myself too much though. IYKYK :mjpls:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Let them fight and hopefully the whole site implodes.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The guy who made the logo did it for free :picard:
Had them thinking this was a rag-tag, rinky-dink operation when they took like half of neogafs population and the dude over there was getting multi-million dollar offers 10 years ago. They thought it was commune and shyt:laff:

I don't see how the owner's face wasn't stuck on :mjgrin: these last 4 years.

700k a year and 4.5m payout. We need an Oscar award for finessers :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Had them thinking this was a rag-tag, rinky-dink operation when they took like half of neogafs population and the dude over there was getting multi-million dollar offers 10 years ago. They thought it was commune and shyt:laff:

book-review-vidya-sury-tom-sawyer.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

paid in exposure :troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!