Damn, Resetera sold for $4.5m.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
mannnnnn.... i was a big part of there black community dating way back. the guys who stayed there, through multiple bullshyt events and situations, simply enjoyed being victims and allowing others to make arguments on their behalf. they were given multiple solid ways out, other community alternatives to migrate to, could've even petitioned for better moderator representatives - but that's not what they wanted.

getting stepped on and crying about it was part of their day. and if you ever called them out on it? you were the bully :mjlol:
yeah I remember some from blackgaf back during neogaf split off and made their own sports/gaming/whatever forum

parallax

Superstar
Daps
mannnnnn.... i was a big part of there black community dating way back. the guys who stayed there, through multiple bullshyt events and situations, simply enjoyed being victims and allowing others to make arguments on their behalf. they were given multiple solid ways out, other community alternatives to migrate to, could've even petitioned for better moderator representatives - but that's not what they wanted.

getting stepped on and crying about it was part of their day. and if you ever called them out on it? you were the bully :mjlol:

is there a bct on reset still?

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
The resetera folks should be angrier at their former owner than they were at Evilore. The press release says that resetera was bringing in $700k a year with 80% margin. And the owner had the nerve to get them fools to pay him for an ad free experience under the ruse of them struggling to keep the site running and for a while they were even banning people who mentioned they used an ad-blocker.

He scammed the shyt out of them.

I always thought ERA clear was a running gag. Had no idea people actually paid money to post on era ad free. :ohhh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait...is there a new Playstation spin-off forum from Era as well? I only know of the Nintendo, X-Box and Media Create ones.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
do reddit mods get paid?
since reddit is about to ipo I thought it would be a good question :lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok that’s what I though
Lmao at doing all that for nothing :mjlol: that’s crazy couldn’t be me
I think the mods on Slickdeals actually are staff that are paid. I could be mistaken but I thought I saw them post for hiring. In almost every other case I've seen on a web forum mods are volunteer members of the community.