Damn, Resetera sold for $4.5m.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
He didn't even secure continued employment for his admin team. They gotta interview for the new owners :dead:

He literally hit everybody with the

giphy.webp

I respect it :wow:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
At least the folks here are smart enough to know that Brook owns the site and if he sells he gonna get "something" we just want someone that will let us get some new mods in this bytch.

Those resetera folks seemed to be completely surprised that someone actually owned the site and stood to profit if it was sold. They thought the site was community owned. :mjlol:

I didn't know "blackEra" had a mass exodus from that place. Maybe they all wisened up and left before they were eventually banned for pointing out racism.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
It’s pretty much the top gaming forum on the web. At least in terms of acceptability. Neogaf is maga now, and Reddit is private and would cost a lot more. There’s nothing else out there in terms of popularity and acceptance.
Where do you think all of those Resetera members were posting before they joined that site? It's the same damn community breh.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
At least the folks here are smart enough to know that Brook owns the site and if he sells he gonna get "something" we just want someone that will let us get some new mods in this bytch.

Those resetera folks seemed to be completely surprised that someone actually owned the site and stood to profit if it was sold. They thought the site was community owned. :mjlol:

I didn't know "blackEra" had a mass exodus from that place. Maybe they all wisened up and left before they were eventually banned for pointing out racism.

Breh I used to cringed at them trying to hold down "Neogaf" and "Era" like the majority gave a single fukk about black rights unless it's fits the narrative.

That's like a black family staying in a small sundown town where the KKK is on speed dial and the black family holds it down because they want to make change:dwillhuh: