Damn...remember Boardwalk Empire was supposed to be a GOAT show?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't their fault, it was the actor who played Jimmy, he was an a$$hole and so they had to fired him basically "Killed him off" cause he was hard time to deal with. He gave them the problem.

I know I wish somehow that Pitt could've cleaned his act up and continued on the show. Jimmy had great chemistry with so many characters. And he was one of the bets character son the show. The show lost something when he got killed. Imagine Jimmy on the come up with Capone, Luciano, and Meyer :ohlawd: If Jimmy would've got killed in season 4 or 5 by Nucky, it would've been epic. I just feel his arc got cut short.

R.I.P. JIMMY :to:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I know I wish somehow that Pitt could've cleaned his act up and continued on the show. Jimmy had great chemistry with so many characters. And he was one of the bets character son the show. The show lost something when he got killed. Imagine Jimmy on the come up with Capone, Luciano, and Meyer :ohlawd: If Jimmy would've got killed in season 4 or 5 by Nucky, it would've been epic. I just feel his arc got cut short.

R.I.P. JIMMY :to:
fukk Jimmy and Michael Pitt and anyone who loved him.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There can only be one GOAT show, hence the acrynom, but Boardwalk is top 5 imo:manny:

All time?

asklwtf_zpswaoiedci.gif

Fred.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It wasn't wasted, Michael Pitt is a fukking junkie. He couldn't act professional so they got rid of him. Same with Lucy, another junkie . These two had an opportunity they wasted not HBO .
Honestly this reason right here along with fact that:

1. After season 3 Nucky and Chalky started to become bland as hell... by the last seasons Nucky and Chalky were :scust:
2. Guys like Lucky, Capone, Lansky, and etc become way more interesting of characters that clearly needed their own spin-offs to tell their stories properly.
3. Magaret fukkin' Schroder and Jimmy's mama :scust: those bytches needed to die ultra violent deaths in the worst way :scust:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
HBO fukked them over :noah: still love this show, in my personal top 10. Can't wait to get the box set when it comes out