Damn...Mike Rashid,CT Fletcher busted for steroids,IRON ADDICTS SHUTDOWN!!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So he's eating a bunch of green veggies and about 50g of protein from a vegan shake:patrice:

I watched this last night. He makes some good points that there seem to be more science coming out that supports the general premise he is talking about.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched this last night. He makes some good points that there seem to be more science coming out that supports the general premise he is talking about.

Yeah, he makes good points but the timing is suspicious. If he started this before the gym got raided you couldn't question his motivations.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I actually believe Simeon is natty! Never believed Mike rashid was though, simply based off the way he trains and the size he is.

Plus he's supposedly not that big in person. It's similar to how someone can be 150 lbs but if they're ripped, they'll look huge in pictures.

Daps
Plus he's supposedly not that big in person. It's similar to how someone can be 150 lbs but if they're ripped, they'll look huge in pictures.

This. Dude is shredded and is very top heavy but I just for some reason believe he is natty. He just lifts big for insane sets and doesn't ego lift or do anything crazy.

But Mike rashid telling people to train chest 4x a week is not over training for example is nonsense....unless you're juicing

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I think a lot of people have a habit of eating because of boredom, when they see food etc, even though they arent really hungry.

Happens to me every time I'm on a cruise ship... I'll make all sorts of plans to hit the gym on the ship; but that food on the Lido deck.... :blessed: One time I was sitting inside the dining area off the pool deck, just chilling, not even hungry, really, and one of the staff came up to me and asked me if I wanted some ice cream and cake. I was like "nah, I'm good, in fact I'm about to go to they gym while my wife is tanning" :manny: He hit me with "you're on vacation, come on. You can go to the gym when you get home".... I thought about it (for a couple seconds lol) and I was like "yeah, lemme get that ice cream and cake" :mjgrin: Chocolate cake and strawberry ice cream... Man, I was so weak willed that week... LOL

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Happens to me every time I'm on a cruise ship... I'll make all sorts of plans to hit the gym on the ship; but that food on the Lido deck.... :blessed: One time I was sitting inside the dining area off the pool deck, just chilling, not even hungry, really, and one of the staff came up to me and asked me if I wanted some ice cream and cake. I was like "nah, I'm good, in fact I'm about to go to they gym while my wife is tanning" :manny: He hit me with "you're on vacation, come on. You can go to the gym when you get home".... I thought about it (for a couple seconds lol) and I was like "yeah, lemme get that ice cream and cake" :mjgrin: Chocolate cake and strawberry ice cream... Man, I was so weak willed that week... LOL
Eh, screw working out on vacation

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always confuse you with @jerniebert. Don't know why :russ: