Damn...Mike Rashid,CT Fletcher busted for steroids,IRON ADDICTS SHUTDOWN!!

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I hate thinking there are kids that actually believe these Youtube dudes are natural.
That shyt is sad and misleading. These people are misguiding the youth for funds. Imagining thinking all you need is fish oil , jail food and protein to look like Kali Muscle.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

:russ:

but na. Its too early for that bruh. ya mans hasn't hit full puberty yet, his brain is still developing. He is going to have to be on that juice for the rest of his life.

Duke really has Striations in his legs at 16 :francis:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You believe he is natty?:dwillhuh:

I don't believe none of these cats:stopitslime: 90% of them are juicing

Who th is at their physical peak at 16, duke hardly went through puberty.
I don’t put anything past anyone but he wouldn’t have to be on dat dere to achieve what we are seeing on on the video. Video and pics can be stupid misleading. He’s clearly not yoked or very big in stature. He basically low body fat with a reasonable amount of muscle and he plays sports. Very doable.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I don’t have to put anything past anyone but he wouldn’t have to be on dat dere to achieve what we are seeing on on the video. Video and pics can be stupid misleading. He’s clearly not yoked or very big in stature. He basically low body fat with a reasonable amount of muscle and he plays sports. Very doable.

giphy.gif

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I don’t put anything past anyone but he wouldn’t have to be on dat dere to achieve what we are seeing on on the video. Video and pics can be stupid misleading. He’s clearly not yoked or very big in stature. He basically low body fat with a reasonable amount of muscle and he plays sports. Very doable.

SMH

How clueless you must.

He plays soccer, hit the gym religiously, has a major social media influence, and only 16 yet has the muscle maturity, thickness and density of a grown man. His stunted growth is an excellent indicator of gear usage with his condition as well. Getting anabolic steroids is easier than ever before, a quick google search and you can have them stealth delivered to your house.

16 year old boy is 2-3 years into puberty; they weren't meant to muscular

He'll play the price later on, seems to shut off his height,

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
SMH

How clueless you must.

He plays soccer, hit the gym religiously, has a major social media influence, and only 16 yet has the muscle maturity, thickness and density of a grown man. His stunted growth is an excellent indicator of gear usage with his condition as well. Getting anabolic steroids is easier than ever before, a quick google search and you can have them stealth delivered to your house.

16 year old boy is 2-3 years into puberty; they weren't meant to muscular

He'll play the price later on, seems to shut off his height,
You are to easily impressed by someone you’ve never seen in person.

My doubt isn’t that he “could” be on something. I don’t doubt that anyone is or can be. I simply don’t think that his physique is really that impressive that he absolutely has to be. And saying he has the muscle maturity, density and thickness of an adult is laughable. He’s like a little physique competitor. For 16 it’s great work but adult level muscle. Come on sir.

Last edited:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
You are to easily impressed by someone you’ve never seen in person.

My doubt isn’t that he “could” be on something. I don’t doubt that anyone is or can be. I simply don’t think that his physique is really that impressive that he absolutely has to be. And saying he has the muscle maturity, density and thickness of an adult is laughable. He’s like a little physique competitor. For 16 it’s great work but adult level muscle. Come on sir.

Are you serious?

No, 16 year old should be that muscular; he’s developing not developed. Look at Lebron at 16 for example. Boys/Men don’t stop developing until mid-20s, that is when the really start putting on muscle. It’s called becoming a man, hence the emphasis people have on grown man and so on. He isn’t big as a grown man, like bone density but muscularity, that is a grown man’s physique; he definitely more muscular than the average man.

Also steroid usage at a young age is NOT uncommon. Arnold started in his early teens as well,

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Are you serious?

No, 16 year old should be that muscular; he’s developing not developed. Look at Lebron at 16 for example. Boys/Men don’t stop developing until mid-20s, that is when the really start putting on muscle. It’s called becoming a man, hence the emphasis people have on grown man and so on. He isn’t big as a grown man, like bone density but muscularity, that is a grown man’s physique; he definitely more muscular than the average man.

Also steroid usage at a young age is NOT uncommon. Arnold started in his early teens as well,
He’s not really developed relative to what he clearly focuses on. He’s built like a mini-physique competitor that worries about all show muscles and being cut. At that age it’s achievable if the kid has decent genetics.

I’ve said numerous times I don’t doubt that anyone could be so I’m not sure why you keep trying to convince me that people even at his age. I’m not disagreeing with that premise.

If you think he’s that muscular based on pics then that’s were we can leave it. My perspective is that I’ve seen a fair amount of people in real life who make themselves look cut and muscular but in the gym it’s not nearly the case.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
He’s not really developed relative to what he clearly focuses on. He’s built like a mini-physique competitor that worries about all show muscles and being cut. At that age it’s achievable if the kid has decent genetics.

I’ve said numerous times I don’t doubt that anyone could be so I’m not sure why you keep trying to convince me that people even at his age. I’m not disagreeing with that premise.

If you think he’s that muscular based on pics then that’s were we can leave it. My perspective is that I’ve seen a fair amount of people in real life who make themselves look cut and muscular but in the gym it’s not nearly the case.
Ludicrous,

Show any picture of 16 year pre the introduction of steroids with that muscularity, density, thickness and condition? Or show any 16 year in a non-industrialized nation who don’t have access to AAS with his physique?

You truly are overestimating how much muscle (Function of testosterone production) a 16 year old can produce naturally. He’s only 16, 2-3 years removed from his body producing testosterone at a reasonable level. If he was 21-22, maybe and that is a maybe. But at 16 :camby:

He reminds me of that young Hercules kid; people thought it was genetics until we found out his father was giving him special supplements. He completely stopped lifting, and now has a skinnyfat body.

No, 16 year old can have that mature muscle development. The dryness and density/thickness give away gear usage more so than size.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ludicrous,

Show any picture of 16 year pre the introduction of steroids with that muscularity, density, thickness and condition? Or show any 16 year in a non-industrialized nation who don’t have access to AAS with his physique?

You truly are overestimating how much muscle (Function of testosterone production) a 16 year old can produce naturally. He’s only 16, 2-3 years removed from his body producing testosterone at a reasonable level. If he was 21-22, maybe and that is a maybe. But at 16 :camby:

He reminds me of that young Hercules kid; people thought it was genetics until we found out his father was giving him special supplements. He completely stopped lifting, and now has a skinnyfat body.

No, 16 year old can have that mature muscle development. The dryness and density/thickness give away gear usage more so than size.
Like I said you seem to be very impressed with photos and videos. I’m not ready to
Say he’s that built based on that. It won’t be settled. It’s your perception versus my perception.

Carry on