Damn...Mike Rashid,CT Fletcher busted for steroids,IRON ADDICTS SHUTDOWN!!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You believe he is natty?:dwillhuh:

I don't believe none of these cats:stopitslime: 90% of them are juicing

Who th is at their physical peak at 16, duke hardly went through puberty.

Yall bruhz have self esteem problems, yall think everybody is on the juice:snoop:

You say everybody is on the juice to make yourself feel better, because you can not get those gains like them:mjpls:

Blame your genetics, not the juice:mjpls:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Yall bruhz have self esteem problems, yall think everybody is on the juice:snoop:

You say everybody is on the juice to make yourself feel better, because you can not get those gains like them:mjpls:

Blame your genetics, not the juice:mjpls:

I'm good in that department breh trust me.:jawalrus:
I'm actually pro steroids as long as your honest about it.

This has nothing to do with me. My genetics are actually what's holding me up.
I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder. As long as I can dunk on you at the height of 6 foot I'm good.
Can you dunk breh? What's your body fat percentage? How are your genetics?

But back to the topic After you have been fooled before you become skeptical

Most cats in the field are on roids it known in the community you are gullible breh.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Wouldn't be surprised if that 16 year old was on some PED's. He lowkey isn't that big tho. He's just really low body fat. Some dudes were pretty muscular at his age in my HS. Just not that lean tho.

Reading the comments, it looks like dude might be older than 16 :mjlol: Folks saying he been 16 for 3 years now.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder. As long as I can dunk on you at the height of 6 foot I'm good.

Most cats in the field are on roids it known in the community you are gullible breh.

I do not look up to these guys. Also, I'm not watching some clout chasing clowns, looking for shine off of somebody else.

You have been fool, because your making these cats out to be more than what they should be lol.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I do not look up to these guys. Also, I'm not watching some clout chasing clowns, looking for shine off of somebody else.

You have been fool, because your making these cats out to be more than what they should be lol.

Breh:gucci:

Comprehension skills. I clearly stated in my first comment that this is about deceiving the children.

The children
This whole thing is about... Deceiving the children.

The kids breh
The kids.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know why dudes even lie...Cats like Simeon Panda or Kali Muscle or Mike Hearn like come on breh you are Hercules...I use also so I don't have no issue with it but than at the same time don't try to front like you got that way off of just training, a good diet, and the products you are selling...But I won't act like the only reason they have the physiques they do is because of the drugs because it's not...They have the genetics and discipline to get their...

Anabolics aren't a magical pill that will have you looking like Mr. Olympia or Simeon Panda. Dudes like Simeon Panda and them and that includes Mike Rashid, Kali Muscle and a bunch of others have no need to do a Natty verified we know they are juiced up....It's the dudes like my boy Russell Orhii even Athlean X....Dudes can all afford medically prescribed insurance covered testosterone, deca, HGH, proviron and whatever else. so they at least may be running that.

Lets be honest anyone who makes a living off of either their physical ability or physical look would damn near be foolish not to take advantage of any opportunity to they could get and this includes actors/entertainers...

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Was wondering why this thread kept getting upped. :deadrose:

Idk who this kid is. All I know is he looks 120lb soaking wet. I'd stiff-arm his head off if we ever met on the gridiron. The kind of kid you look to dunk on in pick-up. :lolbron:

Gotta realize how accessible tried-and-true diets are now that kids are growing up with a prominent online fitness culture. I would've been shredded in HS too if Leangains and Ultimate Diet 2.0 existed back then.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch all the fitness channels but never cared if they were natural or not. I will say kali talks that shyt so good that I was wondering but most nikkas ain’t trying to look like a body builder out here.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I don't even know why dudes even lie...Cats like Simeon Panda or Kali Muscle or Mike Hearn like come on breh you are Hercules...I use also so I don't have no issue with it but than at the same time don't try to front like you got that way off of just training, a good diet, and the products you are selling...But I won't act like the only reason they have the physiques they do is because of the drugs because it's not...They have the genetics and discipline to get their...

Anabolics aren't a magical pill that will have you looking like Mr. Olympia or Simeon Panda. Dudes like Simeon Panda and them and that includes Mike Rashid, Kali Muscle and a bunch of others have no need to do a Natty verified we know they are juiced up....It's the dudes like my boy Russell Orhii even Athlean X....Dudes can all afford medically prescribed insurance covered testosterone, deca, HGH, proviron and whatever else. so they at least may be running that.

Lets be honest anyone who makes a living off of either their physical ability or physical look would damn near be foolish not to take advantage of any opportunity to they could get and this includes actors/entertainers...
Jeff from Athlean X always gonna have me questioning now after he did a BS measuring of his height in a video and said he's 5'10. Then you see a pic of him with Antonio Brown whose a legit 5'10/5'10.5 and he's like 2 inches shorter. If dude can't keep it real about his height, no doubt he might be taking TRT or something to stay as lean and muscular as he is.