Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
SwLUQBP.gif

Keke keepin a foot in a hoe's ass
like a true to life player

UKVu0t8.gif
She printing and selling t-shirts on this hoe as he sashays out the door yelling bullshyt knowing damn well the blade cold without protection.

Pimpery paying residuals :banderas:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Explain what exactly did she do wrong? Get seeded up by an insecure light skin c00n?

Read the room bro…. Mans literally filmed her in a leopard print suit clapping her cheeks and he was cool with it… now all of a sudden he got a problem with her with her cheeks out at an usher concert? It’s obvious they already had issues and she wore that dress to get back at him…

nikka couldn’t control his emotions and let the world know especially the sharks they a weak ass nikka and his girl about to get took from him…

If he was a real nikka he would’ve never said anything just shoot her a text and address her when she got home..

Bozo fumbled that p*ssy… any sane nikka would be trying to get her pregnant again.. she done filled out lookin like a real grown ass woman out here
These are my exact thoughts. Now she crashin out her relationship and don’t give a fukk. And he’s going to lose his mind lol

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Can’t let this attention and energy go to waste! She’s making a coin off of this scandal, like any smart celebrity would lol
Keke might as well. She was the breadwinner anyway lol
Thats gonna be a crazy convo to had with your kid when they get older

"mama why didnt it work out with you and pops?"

"oh he got mad that I had my ass out a usher concert for the world to see"

"mom what :dahell: "

ab50bef07062208ee057ec04ff76f2ac.jpg