Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
A famous black celebrity pursued a light skinned man with good hair and a ill-fitting career, all because of his looks. She had a baby with him without securing a ring, and months after the baby was born light skinned with good hair she went to the club in a revealing outfit to let a high value black celebrity serenade her. She also posted a video of her thirsting after said celebrity's body.

Meanwhile, the #bothsides, police brutality excusing, boyfriend called her out via Twitter, and was immediately dunked on for 1. trying to impose standards in their relationship 2. doing it through a social media site for clout 3. not being the breadwinner in their relationship

This whole scenario is a ChatGPT output generated after you prompt it to "create an example of a relationship that exemplifies as many issues in the black community as possible"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
SwLUQBP.gif

Keke keepin a foot in a hoe's ass
like a true to life player

UKVu0t8.gif

Superstar
Daps
i think she is meaning others need to mind their business

last week she did a podcast saying she'd be "stevie wonder to the bs" if others tried to get in their business in the event he got caught cheating. that'd it'd be something to handle privately not in public.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Like I said.

She is not willing to submit to him. He's not THAT dude in her eyes.

So she gonna shake shake shake it until said dude appears and sweeps her off her feet..

NOW.. this usually never happens with women like her. She stays strong and independent all the way to the grave. Maybe a handful of bfs along the way that can never "understand her".

We prefer it to be different. We want them to love us hard like we love them.

But usually it's conditional and fleeting. Every now and then a chick will look at you like an angel and stick with you through alot. And even rarer than that, she will stay forever.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
This why I said throw her and that baby in the bushes. Walk clean tf away. If she the breadwinner, you don’t need me and all that shyt then I’m like cool, y’all don’t need me then. Cause I’m not raising a kid with some brawd like that. Y’all got it.

:hubie:
I dont condone none of that,.......but I understand :wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This why I said throw her and that baby in the bushes. Walk clean tf away. If she the breadwinner, you don’t need me and all that shyt then I’m like cool, y’all don’t need me then. Cause I’m not raising a kid with some brawd like that. Y’all got it.

:hubie:
Abandoned your kids because you're in your feelings brehs