Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
what a tacky wig that belongs on the show 227

you can't talk about women dressing like whores nowadays without pitchforks coming out

"While in Beirut I went walking, and I could clearly see the European influence upon their women. It showed me how any country's moral strength, or it's moral weakness is quickly measurable by the street attire and attitude of it's women, especially it's young women-----"

"Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things--

Malcolm X

What about Canadians?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i think she is meaning others need to mind their business

last week she did a podcast saying she'd be "stevie wonder to the bs" if others tried to get in their business in the event he got caught cheating. that'd it'd be something to handle privately not in public.

She’s so fine

:banderas:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Like I said.

She is not willing to submit to him. He's not THAT dude in her eyes.

So she gonna shake shake shake it until said dude appears and sweeps her off her feet..

NOW.. this usually never happens with women like her. She stays strong and independent all the way to the grave. Maybe a handful of bfs along the way that can never "understand her".

We prefer it to be different. We want them to love us hard like we love them.

But usually it's conditional and fleeting. Every now and then a chick will look at you like an angel and stick with you through alot. And even rarer than that, she will stay forever.
Where does she go from here though? What dude above her level is gonna wife her? It’s clear she doesn‘t respect a dude below her level financially. Maybe she’ll start dyking :yeshrug:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is foolish. he's not even the breadwinner. he fumbled the bag. I wouldn't be surprised if a judge gave her custody and makes him pay child support.
fukk that bag

It’s not always about a bag

Have some dignity

Yeah he should not have said anything publicly

Cool that’s over with

She crashing out on him now

Bet

Leave her be she got her validation from the sister girls

Co-parent and go about your business she don’t respect him and never will

Just move on

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Y0PBEPY.jpg

DMX: wait wait wait......the bytch tried to check church online?
KEKE: bytch is gonna hit the oprah circuit and want child support.

4N8rxaS.jpg

KEKE: look at these fatherless fakkits trying to save him?
DMX: WHAT???!! bunch of fukkin fakkits!!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif