Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My hair was light when I was a baby and got darker shortly after.
light or blonde? My brother hair was light and got darker with age as well... (mine was super dark, then thinned out :sadcam: now turning silver :sadcam: ) but that right there? that baby right there ? on this monitor at least, that baby hair blonde (look at the contrast on the top with the blue background and next to her hair)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
light or blonde? My brother hair was light and got darker with age as well... (mine was super dark, then thinned out :sadcam: now turning silver :sadcam: ) but that right there? that baby right there ? on this monitor at least, that baby hair blonde (look at the contrast on the top with the blue background and next to her hair)
It wasn’t that light for me but my cousins hair was that light. Ended up with light brown hair like Steph. My hair got the dark reddish brown.

Daps
shaderoom single moms bout to eat this up....shirts bout to go triple platinum.

:youngsabo:

B53-D4980-51-AF-4-C65-BC6-E-2752-E1-F37874.jpg

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
my eyes must be going bad in my old age or maybe its a filter but that baby hair blonde ? both the parents have black hair ? I mean im looking on 144 hz very expensive HD monitor... so maybe it looks different on a phone

:jbhmm:

father looks mixed, prolly has blonde on his white side?