Damn just bought 10 v-necks from old navy

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli ballers out in full force. Dudes talking about they only wear polo socks, draws, t-shirts, panties and purses. :russ: Watch him post a 10 x 10 photo of a piece of his shirt to prove how he's "balling." :russ:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Harlem talks about a 300 t shirt but then shares an apt w his brother while his sister takes care of his son.

:dead:

You can't make this stuff up.

Fatherless breeds fatherless I guess :manny:

And FYI if you're in shape a female is going to notice your body before the brand of the t shirt you're wearing anyway. And that's coming from a total label whore.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I literally only wear true religion, Ralph Lauren, lacoste, burberry as clothing

Untitled-1.gif

damn you a basic ass nikka

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i did this a few weeks ago at old navy :win:

people really buying expensive ass plain shirts?

you dudes suck at spending money :heh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Harlem talks about a 300 t shirt but then shares an apt w his brother while his sister takes care of his son. :dead:

And FYI if you're in shape a female is going to notice your body before the brand of the t shirt you're wearing anyway. And that's coming from a total label whore.

wait harlem is that true? :wtf:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Harlem talks about a 300 t shirt but then shares an apt w his brother while his sister takes care of his son.

:dead:

Coli ballers out in full force. Dudes talking about they only wear polo socks, draws, t-shirts, panties and purses. :russ: Watch him post a 10 x 10 photo of a piece of his shirt to prove how he's "balling." :russ:

:russ:
That boy Rugby aka Mahoney up in here trippin and lying like he was on BX. nikka claims to be buying all this expenisve shyt and never post pics or some weird ass pic. West Coaster Avenger ran that nikka out of the kicks thread b/c he kept lying about coppin some Lebrons and never posted them when confronted. Now he buying 300 dollar t shirts and stays in Polo, Tru Religion (I swear this shyt been played out for a while now) and all kinds of designer shyt....:mjpls:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i did this a few weeks ago at old navy :win:

people really buying expensive ass plain shirts?

you dudes suck at spending money
:heh:

maybe it's because i'm an older more mature head. but this right here should be any smart woman's deal-breaker. all my coli young chicks peep game :scusthov: @ any dude that doesn't know how to spend his money effectively & efficiently.