Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Watch the full video whenever you have the time to gain more clarity on how we generally feel about Immigration. We don't hate y'all, we're just saying we are only going to be acting in our own interests henceforth like every group of people. Immigration ain't it.:yeshrug:

You're changing the premise. Immigration in regards to political discourse is NOT the same as HATRED for black immigrants saying black immigrants are taking 'opportunities' and getting 'benefits' when one can not explain what 'benefits' are being taken.

Let's not insult peoples intelligence here.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The political hate group that Meta reps, yeah. It's a hate group. I am Black so of course I ain't anti Black, I want Black folks to win.

The idea that "If you're not a supporter of the #ADOS movement, you're anti-Black and against reparations" is the biggest lie that has been sold regarding #ADOS. :francis:

I've been fully convinced that reparations for Black Americans were both needed and viable since Ta-Nehisi Coates' article in 2014 (before then I wasn't completely sure.) I just can't get down with the division and hatred that people are putting into the ADOS movement. :francis:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Man, stop posting videos. The actions of the political members of ADOS speaks louder than words. ADOS is a white supremacist group. Kyle c00n ass fit right in. No one joined in numbers for reparations, that's been a major topic in all Pro Black groups since the 50s. This group got member due to anti Black hatred which c00ns was like, yeah, African and Caribbeans are eating good and white daddy like em, so fukk em! This became a big ass joke and of course it got c00ns like Meta to join. This is a c00n group.

Everyone knows Black people been done wrong and mistreated. Everyone knows that. Everyone knows Black people are owed reparations including cacs who don't want to give it. Everyone knows that. What yall doing is just creating an uncomfortable atmosphere for many people who do support the reparations and other pro Black movements due your close minded white nationalistic rhetoric. Nothing pro Black about that. ADOS is by us, fukk you! shyt. That's all it is. Yall know that too. That's why to see the pitbull of ADOS get exposed on a group that was already being associated with being a hate group hurts your movement as it just validates everything we have been saying.
All those words and you said nothing. The general attitude towards Immigration is hyon because it is not a Black issue.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
You're changing the premise. Immigration in regards to political discourse is NOT the same as HATRED for black immigrants saying black immigrants are taking 'opportunities' and getting 'benefits' when one can not explain what 'benefits' are being taken.

Let's not insult peoples intelligence here.
Ados got a website and there is nothing like "Black Immigrants taking all the opportunities" on it . You stay making shyt up. :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
All those words and you said nothing. The general attitude towards Immigration is hyon because it is not a Black issue.
This post is a prime example of the lack of reading comprehension of the ADOS political group. Do you listen? shyt never ever. Do you have a rebuttal, always.

The issue with HYON is 90% of the time it's used isn't on some real shyt. It's usually on some hatred. shyt, one ADOS hate member came into a where a pregnant woman got dragged by two CAC police officers and he posted HYON and :yeshrug:. That's your average ADOS poster. A c00n on the level of self hate that equals a 4CAC or st0rmfr0nt poster. A full blown c00n.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@Indiglow Meta (R$G)
Do you still have these views and if not at what point in your life did you switch it up?:ohhh:

9HrYUED.png

E6LRF4R.png

Dudes just dropping "******s" left and right huh?:ohhh:

hQHoKsd.png

"Monkeys too?":whoo:
fzEP6tK.png

"nignorance":gucci:
CS7PEKL.png

Hold up don't you claim ADOS?:gucci:How you gonna claim that shyt and then clown black people with African American names for getting discriminated against by white people?:mindblown:

tjU6Fe6.png

:what:
1ELvqRI.png

"Most people with names like that ain't shyt".:wow:
3Zxgmh2.png

9xop1dt.png

tiLcNaK.png

"Ghetto names" huh?:wow:
QVzazLr.png

"Proper and nice like mine" That's how you feel white boy?:whoo:

I haven't even gotten to the black woman bashing and this fakkit kekeing with crackas about nikkas speaking proper English.:ohhh:You was popping off a lot of shyt last night p*ssy. I want that smoke you fakkit. I'm gonna bury you today you hoe ass nikka.:trash:

Damn you really got that nikka out of here

And I don’t know why y’all surprised, mulattos with white dads tend to take the mans view point and cacs are inheriently racist by default.

Anyways I feel like dude knows me in real life so I don’t want any beef :whoa:

It’s all fun and games and I never took your super militant sticch seriously cause you had a white kid. I don’t know how the rest of you got fooled.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ados got a website and there is nothing like "Black Immigrants taking all the opportunities" on it . You stay making shyt up. :francis:

Black Lives Matter has website, yet most of their supporters are shae butter man hating lesbians/lesbian leaning. Did they say they hate black men on their website? Am I making it up about BLM?

Tell me

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
MAGA had a webpage with benefits to Black people under Trump when the rhetoric didn't match their actions and of course the page was removed a month into his Presidency as he wasn't going to do shyt. You tell me?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
This has been a brutal two weeks

-Black pearl got it from Brolic scholar
-The @Gold got hammered from every man on this site
-Booksnrain exposal
-Now this with indiglow meta

:lolbron: Coli restoring the feeling.
You forgot ibuccimane catching a 6 month ban too :whew:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is the disgusting part, most of the loud mouth ADOS flag wavers are NOT DRIVEN by reparations, espeically on youtube and the coli. ADOS is DRIVEN by HATRED of black immigrants, NO black person on this planet would have a problem of black Americans solely got reparations from US. You ignorant nikkas think people are stupid. You build strawman arguements when your main premise is hatred of other black people. It's evil logic that insults the intelligence.

Alot of ya'll are loudly acting like Sodom and Gomorah(sp?). If you ever researched those places(which I doubt any of you did) you would see the parallels. People there were hell bent on conflict, cold heartedness, and debauchery, not just 'Sodomizing'.

This is how America is as a whole really. Your logic is JUST like this...in Sodom a man walking down the road going to work for his pay would get punched/struck in th face and start bleeding. The man who hit him would say "I did this to help remove the bad blood from your head. See I helped you, now you need to be thankful or pay me, because I helped you remove the bad blood from your head' This incident really happened there(among a million others). Just being randomly evil to someone(under the weak guise of doing good).

Alot of you are more into the hatred and conflict than the money
I'm not seeing the parallels. Point specifically to those in the ADOS movement calling or causing harm to Black immigrants. I've only ever seen AA's trying to reclaim their culture and set boundaries. Imagine AA's trying to go to Africa or the Caribbean and trying to dictate things. Imagine AA's co opting foreign black culture and becoming the face of these cultures all the while trying to lecture the locals from the soil of those lands. Everyone can be called AA when they see fit, but AA are never allowed to just jump into Haitian, Jamaican, Nigerian culture and not get called out. ADOS doesn't seem to be against the everyday working mmigrant who minds their business, I'm not seeing the Sodom parallels.

:jbhmm:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
This post is a prime example of the lack of reading comprehension of the ADOS political group. Do you listen? shyt never ever. Do you have a rebuttal, always.

The issue with HYON is 90% of the time it's used isn't on some real shyt. It's usually on some hatred. shyt, one ADOS hate member came into a where a pregnant woman got dragged by two CAC police officers and he posted HYON and :yeshrug:. That's your average ADOS poster. A c00n on the level of self hate that equals a 4CAC or st0rmfr0nt poster. A full blown c00n.
I think you making shyt up like you always do. Immigration is not a Black issue.
Repping Biafra but mad at ados? You are a clown. :mjlol: