Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Id rather folks just be upfront and say they hate black people, no need to flex like your defending something just stand on your square
What has ADOS said as a whole that makes you think they hate black ppl? Specifically what have they said?

:jbhmm:

Do you see AA ppl reclaiming their culture, and starting a reperations movement as an affront to your culture? If so, why?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
shiet, if its gonna be like this, lets get the Jamaican fam in here.

happy-rasta-man-_med.jpeg

@Sukairain
@MikeyC
@Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic
@prince_peoples
@BushidoBrown
@Lion-INI-spear222
@Kilimanjaro
@Gorgonite
@yardman
@wusgood
@Pegasus Jackson
@LuckyLibra619
@Usain ****
@pimpineasy
@BobbyBooshay
@Givethanks
@HoopDreams94
@Robbi
@SirShaktus
@Megadeus
@Winston
@Negressive
@serial
@Kalik
@Melza

And yuh nah tag me?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has ADOS said as a whole that makes you think they hate black ppl? Specifically what have they said?

Do you see AA ppl reclaiming their culture, and starting a reperations movement as an affront to your culture? If so, why?

This is the disgusting part, most of the loud mouth ADOS flag wavers are NOT DRIVEN by reparations, espeically on youtube and the coli. ADOS is DRIVEN by HATRED of black immigrants, NO black person on this planet would have a problem of black Americans solely got reparations from US. You ignorant nikkas think people are stupid. You build strawman arguements when your main premise is hatred of other black people. It's evil logic that insults the intelligence.

Alot of ya'll are loudly acting like Sodom and Gomorah(sp?). If you ever researched those places(which I doubt any of you did) you would see the parallels. People there were hell bent on conflict, cold heartedness, and debauchery, not just 'Sodomizing'.

This is how America is as a whole really. Your logic is JUST like this...in Sodom a man walking down the road going to work for his pay would get punched/struck in th face and start bleeding. The man who hit him would say "I did this to help remove the bad blood from your head. See I helped you, now you need to be thankful or pay me, because I helped you remove the bad blood from your head' This incident really happened there(among a million others). Just being randomly evil to someone(under the weak guise of doing good).

Alot of you are more into the hatred and conflict than the money

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No way he has any black friends posting all that racist shyt on Facebook under his real name
I doubt he sold heroin,was homeless,has a baby with a black woman or bust his guns
:duck:

All the hoes in Toronto that's the best a red nikka with a German last name could pull?
:picard:
All his Black friends post on thecoli and hate other Black people

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
This is the disgusting part, most of the loud mouth ADOS flag wavers are NOT DRIVEN by reparations, espeically on youtube and the coli. ADOS is DRIVEN by HATRED of black immigrants, NO black person on this planet would have a problem of black Americans solely got reparations from US. You ignorant nikkas think people are stupid. You build strawman arguements when your main premise is hatred of other black people. It's evil logic that insults the intelligence.

Alot of ya'll are loudly acting like Sodom and Gomorah(sp?). If you ever researched those places(which I doubt any of you did) you would see the parallels. People there were hell bent on conflict, cold heartedness, and debauchery, not just 'Sodomizing'.

This is how America is as a whole really. Your logic is JUST like this...in Sodom a man walking down the road going to work for his pay would get punched/struck in th face and start bleeding. The man who hit him would say "I did this to help remove the bad blood from your head. See I helped you, now you need to be thankful or pay me, because I helped you remove the bad blood from your head' This incident really happened there(among a million others). Just being randomly evil to someone(under the weak guise of doing good).

Alot of you are more into the hatred and conflict than the money

Watch the full video whenever you have the time to gain more clarity on how we generally feel about Immigration. We don't hate y'all, we're just saying we are only going to be acting in our own interests henceforth like every group of people. Immigration ain't it.:yeshrug:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
There is no defending those posts, dude can't even say he was young at the time, nikka was 30. Those posts completely go against his coli persona of the anti suburbanite c00n hunter and he might be a foreigner himself. I couldn't make those posts if you paid me not even because I'm such a militant or something I just couldn't be as creative a c00n, so all that G checking nikkas on thecoli is basically over. This was a thorough exposal.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Did you miss the last 73+ pages where some AADOS members were defending their mixed breed boy? Xoxodede was trying to persuade c00n boy to sue the site and the op. :gucci:

Chef only called out the hypocrisy that's all. No one is against AADOS. shyt I want AADOS to rep their set and get reparations. All he's saying is to keep the same energy for everyone and not black immigrants only. :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Watch the full video whenever you have the time to gain more clarity on how we generally feel about Immigration. We don't hate y'all, we're just saying we are only going to be acting in our own interests henceforth like every group of people. Immigration ain't it.:yeshrug:

Man, stop posting videos. The actions of the political members of ADOS speaks louder than words. ADOS is a white supremacist group. Kyle c00n ass fit right in. No one joined in numbers for reparations, that's been a major topic in all Pro Black groups since the 50s. This group got member due to anti Black hatred which c00ns was like, yeah, African and Caribbeans are eating good and white daddy like em, so fukk em! This became a big ass joke and of course it got c00ns like Meta to join. This is a c00n group.

Everyone knows Black people been done wrong and mistreated. Everyone knows that. Everyone knows Black people are owed reparations including cacs who don't want to give it. Everyone knows that. What yall doing is just creating an uncomfortable atmosphere for many people who do support the reparations and other pro Black movements due your close minded white nationalistic rhetoric. Nothing pro Black about that. ADOS is by us, fukk you! shyt. That's all it is. Yall know that too. That's why to see the pitbull of ADOS get exposed on a group that was already being associated with being a hate group hurts your movement as it just validates everything we have been saying.