Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, stop posting videos. The actions of the political members of ADOS speaks louder than words. ADOS is a white supremacist group. Kyle c00n ass fit right in. No one joined in numbers for reparations, that's been a major topic in all Pro Black groups since the 50s. This group got member due to anti Black hatred which c00ns was like, yeah, African and Caribbeans are eating good and white daddy like em, so fukk em! This became a big ass joke and of course it got c00ns like Meta to join. This is a c00n group.

Everyone knows Black people been done wrong and mistreated. Everyone knows that. Everyone knows Black people are owed reparations including cacs who don't want to give it. Everyone knows that. What yall doing is just creating an uncomfortable atmosphere for many people who do support the reparations and other pro Black movements due your close minded white nationalistic rhetoric. Nothing pro Black about that. ADOS is by us, fukk you! shyt. That's all it is. Yall know that too. That's why to see the pitbull of ADOS get exposed on a group that was already being associated with being a hate group hurts your movement as it just validates everything we have been saying.
Stop gaslighting

ADOS wouldnt need to exist if there was true unity amongst "blacks" in America. You want to discuss an "uncomfortable" atmosphere? How about $11 liquid compared to $2000?
The bushes is filled with anti-ADOS threads with disparaging comments because we acknowledge there is a class and economic separation amongst ethnic groups within the status qou of "being black". It is nothing to be offended by...it is something to correct if we are truly "unified"

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not seeing the parallels. Point specifically to those in the ADOS movement calling or causing harm to Black immigrants. I've only ever seen AA's trying to reclaim their culture and set boundaries. Imagine AA's trying to go to Africa or the Caribbean and trying to dictate things. Imagine AA's co opting foreign black culture and becoming the face of these cultures all the while trying to lecture the locals from the soil of those lands. Everyone can be called AA when they see fit, but AA are never allowed to just jump into Haitian, Jamaican, Nigerian culture and not get called out. ADOS doesn't seem to be against the everyday working mmigrant who minds their business, I'm not seeing the Sodom parallels.

:jbhmm:
Its Gaslighting
Gaslighting - Wikipedia

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not seeing the parallels. Point specifically to those in the ADOS movement calling or causing harm to Black immigrants. I've only ever seen AA's trying to reclaim their culture and set boundaries. Imagine AA's trying to go to Africa or the Caribbean and trying to dictate things. Imagine AA's co opting foreign black culture and becoming the face of these cultures all the while trying to lecture the locals from the soil of those lands. Everyone can be called AA when they see fit, but AA are never allowed to just jump into Haitian, Jamaican, Nigerian culture and not get called out. ADOS doesn't seem to be against the everyday working mmigrant who minds their business, I'm not seeing the Sodom parallels.

:jbhmm:

Your logic is flawed, you dont have to cause physical harm to be xenaphobic. If you never mentioned black immigrants at all and pushed for reparations there would be no issue.

The face of black American culture is what I dont get. The face to whom? Black American culture is has never been one dimensional to have one face. If anything, on a simple level the face of AA culture would be MLK/Malcolm...iconic basically if you want to keep it simple.

If you moved to any country in Africa and learned the language and imbed yourself in the culture(African Americans already do that there, but if you don't travel there you dont know), nobody would be xenaphobic towards you. Aside from South Africa, no black immigrant to African countries(even within Africa has had issue). African tribalism is mostly based on rival ethnicities who have occupied the same geographic location over some time, never immigrants(whether from Africa or outside)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think you making shyt up like you always do. Immigration is not a Black issue.
Repping Biafra but mad at ados? You are a clown. :mjlol:

Outcry in Sweden Over Footage of Pregnant Black Woman Being Dragged From Train

The fukk is this dawg?

Immigration is not a Black issue.
NEWSFLASH: The “ADOS” Movement is Not An Excuse for You to Be a FKN Idiot About Race and Culture - 1st reply:
HYON
#ADOS
#NoOutsiders

Repping Biafra but mad at ados?
I am pro Black, pro reparations and pro Biafra. I've never hid what I repped. I just never talked to anyone or any group for it.

I have so many receipts of anti Black slander by ADOS political members saved and ready for publish

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Black Lives Matter has website, yet most of their supporters are shae butter man hating lesbians/lesbian leaning. Did they say they hate black men on their website? Am I making it up about BLM?

Tell me
You claim ados is driven by hatred of Black Immigrants. That is clearly not the case. If Black Immigrants all left America, although the ados name would become unnecessary, this movement would still be kicking as long as reparations have not been paid and the Black agenda addressed by the people who have profited from our political support.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Imagine being a man that uses phrases like "gaslighting"

The other posters on here need to stop arguing with these dudes, the same way xoxodede and indiglo eventually exposed themselves the rest of them will too.

They're not arguing in good faith.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You claim ados is driven by hatred of Black Immigrants. That is clearly not the case. If Black Immigrants all left America, although the ados name would become unnecessary, this movement would still be kicking as long as reparations have not been paid and the Black agenda addressed by the people who have profited from our political support.

Exactly and then alot of you would turn on each other with a new set of criteria, whether you got the money or not.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The other posters on here need to stop arguing with these dudes, the same way xoxodede and indiglo eventually exposed themselves the rest of them will too.

Valid point

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They're not arguing in good faith.

Ill take the advice your screenname gave me :troll:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indiglow is a virus in the Coli. His post consists of anti-black rhetoric and many of you co-signed his post with daps. :scust: The c00n was on the forefront of the Coli ADOS movement. He used the movement to extend his hate from black women to black immigrants and some of you muthafukkas want him around ? :gucci:

To @Indiglow Meta (R$G) credit, he called out rapists or those who support that behavior. He had his personal demons but I don't think he had that level of hate for black women. I could be wrong but he seemed to go hard on sexual assault when alot of these brehs on here were excusing what I would call rape myself.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
NEWSFLASH: The “ADOS” Movement is Not An Excuse for You to Be a FKN Idiot About Race and Culture - 1st reply:

I am pro Black, pro reparations and pro Biafra. I've never hid what I repped. I just never talked to anyone or any group for it.

I have so many receipts of anti Black slander by ADOS political members saved and ready for publish
Outcry in Sweden Over Footage of Pregnant Black Woman Being Dragged From Train

Why are you posting quotes from this thread and acting like it was posted in response to that woman being dragged by Swedish cops?
Post a link to that thread.
What's wrong with wanting to protect your group from outsiders?