Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ve never once spoke down on my blackness. I’ve never used ****** in a nonchalant, colloquial manner. You’re fukking insane if you’re going to compare that way of thinking to my occasional right leaning views on shyt. Get all the way the fukk out of here, bro. I love you but that’s absolute nonsense.
I did not say you have done any of that.

But again that’s why people reject a lot of the “right leaning” rhetoric. It’s because the people you align yourself with by saying it. The people you empower by saying it.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
nah i'm sure i have read dude say his mother from the UK or some shyt

tumblr_po31reN9IW1r6mcwfo1_1280.png

and i remember another time he said the same shyt because he kept asking this annoying drake stan that used to post here if he ever bust his guns then he randomly started shouting out UK crip sets and somebody said some shyt like "that set died down cause most of them nikkas got locked up, but how you know about them you stay in the UK or something?" and he said "nah my mother from over there tho"

:mjlol:Facts. I don't think this Nikka is actually African American.

I don't know what a "German creole" is. That nikka is a nut.

That don't even make sense.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
from his post history
mom: "german creole" (AA)
dad: hawaiian, native, white, black

i really don't know what a german creole is. i'm guessing a black/german mix from Louisiana

:stopitslime:
Does this sound like it makes sense to you?

A German creole who is AA, hawaiian and native American and who mother Is from the UK but from lousianna he says he was born in Kentucky?

that don't even make sense. Yo:comeon:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I always knew there was something off with Odot Meta's voracious hatred for non AA black people and black women.

Same. Literally anytime a thread was made remotely relating to anything to do with black people in the uK he'd be in the thread posting angry paragraphs of nonsense, every single time without fail. Always thought it was strange.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When is he going to post he is always so vocal

The German Aryan for sure spent a whole day scrambling and devising excuses for his past comments. He'll post a new thread featuring a couple paragraphs of meandering nonsense and tag his biggest critics to maintain his false tough guy image :mjlol:.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I can’t lie, I had my suspicions but I didn’t expect this level of c00nery. It’s always the ones that shout loudest. @Indiglow Meta (R$G) has made some great posts but I can’t defend that light skinned uncle ruckus level of c00ning.

Mods, please create a feature where we can redact all our daps we’ve given to a specific poster.

Daps
Breh wanted all the smoke early

4:07 pm

It's most definitely me.

4:10 pm
Here I am, fatboy.
:mjgrin:
I ain't even gonna ask y'all to take this down. Son was super angry I shyt on his appearance. Not white. Was I on some c00n shyt. Yup. Not unlike some of the corporate types on here.
My pages are open and all interconnected. This has literally been in the open since...I signed up.
:yeshrug:

4:10 pm
Nah somebody tagged my SN and my pic has been up since I started posting here. I also know more than one person that posts here.

4:11 pm
Nah somebody tagged my SN and my pic has been up since I started posting here. I also know more than one person that posts here.

4:12 pm
I want all the smoke

:mjlit:

4:13 pm
Your order of smoke, sir
iJPiv8a.png

So you got this clown ass nikka talking about ain't no such thing as biracials seeding up a white bytch and trying to claim the kid as black.:mjlol:
Z3Gqcjm.png

"They're black children that came out of a white vagina.":laff:
Here's ya mans and his white wife and "black son" ya'll.:laff:
Y51aR8b.png

4:14 pm
*Indiglow Meta (R$G)*

source.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Literally every "pro black" person was a "c00n" at some point. Whether they are nobodies on the internet or important people like Malcolm x.

Any one who claims they held the same ideology their entire life is a liar.

There's levels to this shyt

nikka was on his anti-Trayvon Martin shyt too.:snoop:
xNU3Ymd.png

U0uHEPC.png
yjFiZJg.png

3LwaxZQ.png
pfRv7C0.png

TIFVtj3.png

gAjsc9J.png

:picard: