Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Man, anyone defending this dude is a moron and a prime example of why cults can easily gain simple-minded followers.

It's one thing to say some questionable rhetoric and humbly realize the error of your ways, esp in youth.

However, not only was this breh a grown ass man spewing that kind of rhetoric, but he was on here going EXTRA HARD at people for years as a fake black internet crusader.

Buddy was disingenuous enough to prop himself as some psuedo street nikka revolutionary... well aware of his own prolific and reprehensible c00ning history, which he proudly touts now that he was exposed. Where they do that at? Germany? :picard:

The only way you could justify this is if buddy has severe mental illness. If not, dude is one of the worst type of people out there.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
c84bdedd2ccee28adaee141fab801387.gif

Damn

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
he is not "acl"

he's from kentucky (but might have been born in germany)

his mom was in the military

open the link below and read the description of indiglow from the photographer

www.flickr.com/photos/jeffcbowen/21089943780

he is part German, part ADOS, and part Hawaiian

not "acl" in any way

:comeon: you really think he was finna tell the truth about him not being American to a white man he met randomly in the streets in Canada after all the lies he been caught telling and the bigotry on the internet. His own damn Facebook posts tell on him and show he isnt from America . Stop copping please and get th"is faq banned asap

Lost1

Rookie
Daps
:comeon: you really think he was finna tell the truth about him not being American to a white man he met randomly in the streets in Canada after all the lies he been caught telling and the bigotry on the internet. His own damn Facebook posts tell on him and show he isnt from America . Stop copping please and get th"is faq banned asap

true...most of what he said to that photographer could have just been more bullshyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don’t ever call me a c00n for speaking against the left’s treatment of blacks, when we got nikkas operating like this. We cannot weaponize the word when we have the actual definition of it in stone right here.
This the type of dude that aligns with your rhetoric.

That’s should tell you something :francis: