Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

broller

Veteran
Daps
Well, welll, well.....:mjgrin:
Remember when you @Barnett114 negged me to oblivion and made sure I got bushed for 2 months over me making this EXACT thread just last year, saying my expososal is "ridiculous" and was quick to take sides???? what changed this year :jbhmm:

that Half-cac is NOT even African American, he was born in Germany when his momma wenched for a German cac...he only moved to the states at around 11 years old.

why do y'all think hes been "moving" around? Why do y'all think he conveniently ended up in Canada? :mjgrin:

I'll give you a clue: 21 Savage :mjgrin:

oh, the tables have turned :wow:

:ohhh:

Deported for weapons or what?

Makes sense why he bred with a likely desperate white woman to get papers in Canada

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well, welll, well.....:mjgrin:
Remember when you @Barnett114 negged me to oblivion and made sure I got bushed for 2 months over me making this EXACT thread just last year, saying my expososal is "ridiculous" and was quick to take sides???? what changed this year :jbhmm:

that Half-cac is NOT even African American, he was born in Germany when his momma wenched for a German cac...he only moved to the states at around 11 years old.

why do y'all think hes been "moving" around? Why do y'all think he conveniently ended up in Canada? :mjgrin:

I'll give you a clue: 21 Savage :mjgrin:

oh, the tables have turned :wow:
:russ: I pray this aint true. My black ass was born and raised in the A and folks who came to this country on a plane and need work permits in their country of residence calling me the immigrant #howthatwork :wow:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
How could you possibly know if I’m mad? If I’m mad, you scrambling cause you realized you came at the wrong one. Again, for your benefit, don’t mention me unless your purpose is stated. At the end of the day, I’m still gone believe what I believe.

I should’ve got you out the paint when you questioned my username. How you this pro black dude, and don’t know that NC A&T, the largest HBCU in the nation, was nicknamed Aggies. I could’ve got you there, but I let you live. You claim MW don’t know about HBCUs (and again, you only did that cause Ados members fukked with her) yet, you don’t know all that you should know about HBCU’s.

Vouch? Dawg, you gone have to come better than this. If I was uncomfortable I wouldn’t have posted how I still think he’s an aight dude. I’m secure, so there’s no umcomforability on my end. I’m a Christian, and proudly have stated that. I forgive nikka.

Nah I'm not scrambling I'm straight up telling you how crazy you look for all this anger with me-- cuz I tagged you :dead: I knew of NC A&T I just didn't know their mascot. I don't even know anybody that's gone there to speak on anything about it. Plus I'm from Texas so the only "Aggies" I really know are Texas A&M. Marianne Wilson didn't know what an HBCU is... At all :dame: For all she knew it could be a medical procedure.

It's literally no reason to be this worked up and you know that but keep redirecting that anger if you need. It's speaking volumes and I didn't expect that at all :whoo:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't even know what you're talking about. nikkas calling people piss colored everyday, I throw a joke back and all of a sudden I'm a white supremacist
It goes deeper than just throwing a joke back (your "tar baby" post was deleted). You're regularly perpetuating that welfare queen shyt on here among other racist stereotypes. You need to go too.

Bish bout to be sloppy as fukk by 25 unless she turns the cardio up. All y'all do in the south is scam, fornicate, get drunk and stuff your faces with filth:ufdup:

Honestly I hope they cut all the food stamps in section 8 out because it's nothing but a safety net for whores. Keep your legs closed until you get married and raise a family.

But but but black women have no responsibility to be accountable for the poor choices they make with their most precious asset. We have to bail them out while they and the rest of the world call black men lazy & broke deadbeats.

They go to bed hungry cuz they mama weave, manicure, pedicure,make up & clothes $300-500 every 2 weeks

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
look at you :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

mofo taking my typos and trying to reach for something to claim victim about.
:russ:
:camby: quit projecting.
You can use all the smilies you want. You typed “deez” and “day”, not me.

Do you think that’s how I talk? If I go to a white boy messageboard, they think I talk the same way

lol at typos. Dawg, you fake as hell.