Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Breh you got more smoke for me than the self-hating muhfukka that PLAYED yall :mindblown: and all I did was tag you. Do y'all see this shyt???
Atleast you owning up to it, and ain’t running.

I’m gone keep it consistent. The shyt you posted was foul and some real ass c00n shyt, and I don’t rock with it at all, but folks grow up and learn from their past. You still an aight ass internet dude in my book.

Well, I’m telling you now; if you gone mention me, state your purpose since you want to bring up ones aggressiveness.

Also, if it wasn’t about Ados, you wouldn’t have mentioned me or any of the names you mentioned, you would’ve told everyone to mindful of agents or “bots”. The only reason you jumped on the agent/bot wave was your disdain for the group.

The nikka is mixed, and I’ve been expressed how I feel on mixed individuals, so anything he said ain’t no shock; although the dark skin comments were a tad hurtful.

I appreciate your concern though, but I’m gone still post what I post, believe what I believe, etc.
None of the other people I tagged are coming with this shyt. You pressed over the wrong breh, breh :hubie:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
bullshyt boss. I defended myself from the sheer silliness of it all. You had your pitchforks out for me for jokingly saying "******" 10 years ago, now you all

:whoa:

when it comes to this dude seriously talking about how he wouldn't want his kids hanging out with Trayvon Martin.

:rudy:

Yall nikkas some fakes.
you keep saying it was a joke and defending it

im saying both of yall are some fukk ass nikkas and can both be banned. i literally just said fukk him and you.:pachaha:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Here's my favorite part.:mjlol:
iJPiv8a.png

So you got this clown ass nikka talking about ain't no such thing as biracials seeding up a white bytch and trying to claim the kid as black.:mjlol:
Z3Gqcjm.png

"They're black children that came out of a white vagina.":laff:
Here's ya mans and his white wife and "black son" ya'll.:laff:
Y51aR8b.png
I'm only on pg 2 but yoooooo :dead::dead::dead::dead:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can people sue The Coli for allowing this type of info or badging of users by other members? @Brooklynzson @Barnett114

From what I have seen - The mods should not allow these types of threads.

This shyt don't seem legal.

Online Defamation Law

Lawsuit filed against Yahoo over message board harassment

Stalking/Cyberstalking | WomensLaw.org

How you gone sue somebody for sharing info with posters?

Don't share information with people online

That's why the @The Nigerian got the boot, threatening to sue the site for slander when people only threw the things he shared in his face

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@dj-method-x - I can't even say anything but I'm sorry about that thread. I still don't think it's cool for you to allow your friends to say it. But, the way he and others went in on you wasn't cool. Especially, when he used/said the slur and way more terrible things numerous times.

It's crazy out here -- and sad at the same time.

Again, my apologies.

You know you're good with me. :handshake:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
fukk you mean I’m not “one of us”? bytch I’m American. The politics in this country concerns me just as much as it does you. You are one of the assclowns that parade that c00n Kyle as your leader. Take his dikk outta your mouth and balls outta your hand and let the nikka fight his own battles p*ssy.

Lmfao when folks cant refute facts they try to hit the “well u not us u dont know what u talking anout”

As if non ados live in sped bubbles and are robots who cant come to conclusions anout their experience in america. If non ADOS know no better then they cant help but be ignorant, and that should mean NO ADOS should EVER be c00ning because THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER